The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sheer Venom vs Magicka Blast Bones

llBlack_Heartll
llBlack_Heartll
✭✭✭✭
Ok, so there has been plenty of talk/threads over the past 4 weeks about proc sets and needing to nerf them, that's great I get it.
After all the talk/threads over the past 4 weeks ZOS has decided Sheer Venom needs a nerf. So this is what I don't understand? 4 weeks of calling for nerf's to proc sets on PTS and bam! Sheer Venom gets a change.
8+ months of asking for an additional effect on Magicka Blast Bones and absolutely nothing, not even an acknowledgment that they are working on it or looking into it.

Please look at Blast Bones and add - deal up to 50% more damage to enemies with under 50% health. Please
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week in "post that don't make sense": Sheer Venom vs Lebron James, the final battle.
    Edited by ManDraKE on October 13, 2020 5:18PM
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Sheer venom Vs the people" thou shall answer for your crimes!!!
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    "Sheer venom Vs the people" thou shall answer for your crimes!!!
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Next week in "post that don't make sense": Sheer Venom vs Lebron James, the final battle.

And after that "Magicka Blast Bones vs Cacodemon with a fedora"
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when Cutting Dive morph effect was "its now stamina ability lol what more you need" for 2 years and 4 months, that was fun.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Remember when Cutting Dive morph effect was "its now stamina ability lol what more you need" for 2 years and 4 months, that was fun.
    At least Stamina Warden was one of the best classes in PvP during that timeframe, with totally viable alternative abilities. Magicka Necromancer, on the other hand, is bottom of the barrel and has no Blastbones alternative.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    At least Stamina Warden was one of the best classes in PvP during that timeframe, with totally viable alternative abilities. Magicka Necromancer, on the other hand, is bottom of the barrel and has no Blastbones alternative.

At least Magicka Necromancer is/was one of the best classes in PvE during that timeframe. Stamina Warden, on the other hand, is/was bottom of the barrel.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

At least Magicka Necromancer is/was one of the best classes in PvE during that timeframe. Stamina Warden, on the other hand, is/was bottom of the barrel.

do you play magcro?

every group needing three doesn't mean the constant problems with blastbones and siphon are in any way enjoyable. i like the class but siphon is still extremely difficult to use in many trial encounters.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then it's a good thing for Stamina Wardens that PvE isn't nearly as competitive as PvP is, unless you're trying to be in one of the guilds that wants to brag about "World Firsts!" or some such. As a general rule, you're able to complete PvE content with sub-optimal classes/builds/compositions. There's really not a situation where one would say, "Gee, it's too bad that I'm a Stamina Warden and not a Magicka Necromancer, since that means I'm unable to kill this boss that would otherwise be a pushover. If only my Cliff Racer morph were better, things would be totally different." Yet that happens all the time in PvP.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i vote LeBron.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If Magcros didn't have colossus they would be what magdens have been for the majority of their existance in terms of PvE end game.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA