The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Does dlc go on sale over black friday?

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
Just thinking that the only thing im short of is filler dlc, and my crown store needs are complete.

Im used to eso plus enough that i could just subscribe when actually up to the content, but at the same time, it would be a treat if all the minor dlcs go on sale, or even better like with the zone events have the collectors edition also return at 50% off. I've already played orsinimum and mirkmire, so without the mounts from the collectors editions id be struggling to justify it.

Im good for mounts and costumes now, so that's all thats left.

ps. Also in case it was just coincidence, much thanks for bringing back the bikini+skirt costume and the treasure hunter personality. My character is feeling very well rounded now, enjoying it immensely.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guessing what deals ZOS will have for Black Friday is a crapshoot, @winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO.

We may get some news in the November Crown Store showcase ... but after that there's little to no lead time from ZOS.

The only safe advice forum-goers can give is save your crowns. ;)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 14, 2020 8:51PM
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like it if they did a huge discount on crowns.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hexentb16_ESO A crown sale is typical for late December, around new life time. Black Friday typically has randomized sales plus a special pack with crown items. In years past it’s ranged from sales on Merchant/Bankers, DLC sales, and even Home discounts. But never at the same time.