The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vateshran 2h

Jman100582
Jman100582
✭✭✭✭
As a console player without access to the pts, im wondering if you can proc the heavy attack on the bar without the 2h equipped. Like if you run it on the backbar with dw frontbar or something, can the proc happen on the dw bar?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jman100582 wrote: »
    As a console player without access to the pts, im wondering if you can proc the heavy attack on the bar without the 2h equipped. Like if you run it on the backbar with dw frontbar or something, can the proc happen on the dw bar?

yes

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Jman100582
    Jman100582
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

yes

alright great, ty
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

yes

alright great, ty

And you build stacks on either bar as well, which is now almost 200wpd at 5stacks.
    Not bad for a backbar weapon.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does that work exactly? I mean I’ve always thought something in the back bar is inactive when you are on the front bar, with the exception being how the maelstrom staff’s effect carries over when you swap to the front bar after casting wall of elements on the back bar.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    How does that work exactly? I mean I’ve always thought something in the back bar is inactive when you are on the front bar, with the exception being how the maelstrom staff’s effect carries over when you swap to the front bar after casting wall of elements on the back bar.

Every set that procs for a given time carries over. Just look at Clever Alchemist.
    Also buffs/ skills keep ticking (momentum, surge, vigor, Poison Injection) on your other bar.
    I don't see the issue. At least about game mechanics.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    forget about dw lol. stack the buff then heavy bow shot from afar. cant wait for itm