The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Siege of Cyrodiil Merits?

ealdwin
ealdwin
✭✭✭✭✭
Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether Siege of Cyrodiil Merits are available in the Max Level Character template? (And if so, where they are)

Best Answers

• Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so. I've been through all the crates and I've never found any.
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for the Timbercrow Wanderer costume, @ealdwin?

I think ZOS realized the Siege of Cyrodiil Merits were missing during the last PTS period ... and added the costume automatically to the Max Level Character template Collections menu. So check there.

I was seeing what it looks like with the new Markarth achievement tattoos ...

Xj6l1Mw.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 7, 2020 1:11AM
    Answer ✓
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for the Timbercrow Wanderer costume, @ealdwin?

I think ZOS realized the Siege of Cyrodiil Merits were missing during the last PTS period ... and added the costume automatically to the Max Level Character template Collections menu. So check there.

I was seeing what it looks like with the new Markarth achievement tattoos ...

Xj6l1Mw.png

Yeah, I am. When not testing on the PTS, I like using it for testing build concepts and outfits, and was having trouble finding it. Will have to check again!