The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Questions (and a suggestion) for Reconstruction

Hamiltonmath
Hamiltonmath
✭✭✭
Several of my guild mates have these questions and I would love an answer -
(1) If I get a Ilambris shoulder in lLght, does that unlock Ilambris shoulder in Medium or Heavy (Same question for Trainee, which I think drops in all weights)
(2) The "sticker" unlocks when you equip something. A guildmate had an excellent suggestions that if you equip OR decon it, it should unlock the "sticker". If I"m farming a dungeon and I get a Medusa bow, I'm not going to equip it to unequip it to decon it; I'll probably just decon it.
(3) At what level can we craft? Are we locked to CP160 or can I reconstruct at a lower level for baby toons?
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    (1) You have to unlock each weight for both head and shoulders.
    (2) Deconning DOES add it.

(3) I still don't know the answer to, but ...

(4) Can you recreate Mythics?
    Options