The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frenzied Momentum: Let's Have A Chat

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just wish ZOS would give us a way to track stacks of this or that and a timer for sets we could track. With so many different sets that require stacks of this or that or a timer to produce effect it is next to impossible on console with the base UI.

As someone who has 18 characters from all 6 classes with stamina and magic variants of each who use different sets on most just because I don't want cookie cut builds and want each character to feel and play differently. I have to say we console players need some help in tracing items and sets because the visual cue is not always there or easy to see or pay even attention to with some much going on at times.

Sorry for the rant :#

Be safe and have fun :)