The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unpopular opinion about changes

Zymcio
Zymcio
✭✭✭
Hey,

need to say good job ZoS. It will be first time when you are doing more then fixing performance in game :)

1. I like new gear collection and need to say i was thinking about similar thing long time ago (dreams come true).
2. Bonus for geode in PvE !
3. Filter in gear Noice !

4. About combat change it is good idea: tanks will need more support from healers , healers will need to play healer way and DD try to do mechanic not just burn everything.

I still missing in this game

- build in game gear manager it will help also console players
- achievements to be account wise (it will be life saver)
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, achievements account wise would be great. Or at least motif knowledge. I hate seeing good trade option in chat and not knowing if my 'main' toon has this motif or not. And by main I mean toon I rarely want to play but he was the first so now I am stuck on doing achievements and motif collections on him only...
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course not for console but for PC this works great for achieves: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1867-KyomasGlobalAchievements.html

There probably is one for motifs
    Edited by thadjarvis on September 29, 2020 6:58PM
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    A filter? Did I miss something?
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zymcio wrote: »
    Hey,

need to say good job ZoS. It will be first time when you are doing more then fixing performance in game :)

May i ask how them switching away from fixing their Performance, while it still is worse than it ever was, is in any way a good Job?
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean this would be probably one of the best patches in a long long time if they just nerf malacath and proc sets.
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean this would be probably one of the best patches in a long long time if they just nerf malacath and proc sets.

I am inclined to agree with you, though my warden took a bit of a knock it will still be strong.
    I think the changes are healthy changes overall.

Proc sets are still at the fore front of my concerns, definitely need to stop malacath working with them.
    Without malacath buffing proc sets I think malacath would be fine.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Account wise achievements would be awesome
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zymcio wrote: »
    Hey,

1. I like new gear collection and need to say i was thinking about similar thing long time ago (dreams come true).
    2. Bonus for geode in PvE !
    3. Filter in gear Noice !

4. About combat change it is good idea: tanks will need more support from healers , healers will need to play healer way and DD try to do mechanic not just burn everything.

I still missing in this game

- build in game gear manager it will help also console players
    - achievements to be account wise (it will be life saver)

I like a lot of the balance changes, altough i think theyre once again changing a system(major/minor), without fully accounting for the side effects.
    The ui changes are nice, less addons to run is always welcome.
    The Item set collection thing is an absolute game changer 10/10 praise be ZOS!
    I havent seen the exact numbers on the transmute crystal sources but they said theyll be buffing them so that always welcome.