Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to find a new guild PCNA

Wolfster
Wolfster
✭✭✭
So I played PC from beta, but switched to PS4 shortly after Maw of Lorkhaj was added as I didn’t have a decent gaming rig for a while. I’m back on PC now as of a few days ago.

I’m a euro on the NA server as I was originally playing with a bunch of US friends. This means I’m usually on with the early shift, and might affect my availability for activities late in the day.

So I’m looking for a low pressure group of folks to PvE with. I’ve done the trials up to Maw, even placed on the leaderboards back in the day. I’m not particularly looking for hardcore trials, but an opportunity to clear normal mode trials and see the content would be awesome. Home life doesn’t generally allow for dedicated progression/leaderboard chasing - I mostly just wanna see the content and get a few of the achievements. Having access to groups for vet 4-mans would be great. Also having folks to call on for world bosses and overland group stuff from time to time would be Ideal.

Cool with voice chat during any of the more challenging group stuff, but don’t wanna be on comms all the time while I’m in-game.