The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Itemfilter bugged when equipping / unequipping

ExoY
ExoY
✭✭✭
Hey,
as the title says the newly implemented itemfilter gets confused when equipping an item while another one is already equipped.

I have already submitted an ingame bug-report but since it is not named in "known issues" and the report is not yet under investigation according to the website, I have decided to create this post.

Items unequipped due to equipping a different item are listed wrong, when applying filter.

For the following example I was wearing the set "Winter's Respite" while having the set "Powerful Assault" in my inventory.
I used the filter "assault" and only the correct items where shown. Things stoped working properly AFTER equipping an item, while the search was still active.
For this example I equipped "Breeches of Powerful Assault" and "Jerkin of Powerful Assault" via double click.

The result is the following:
hlv7ijbpwcd4.png

Also when now entering "winter" in the search window the breech and robe are not listed, as shown below.
fcs2asc1mon7.png

From now on, the items keep beeing listed wrong. Reopening inventory or porting somewhere does not help.
It can only be resolved with a "/reloadui" or a "/relog".

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug definetly need attention.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I'm pretty sure this bug also exists with the addon they copied this new feature from.
  • ExoY
    ExoY
    ✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Haha I'm pretty sure this bug also exists with the addon they copied this new feature from.

At least all the addons I have been using, which provided some sort of inventory filter, did not have this bug. So yeah this is something new.

It indicates that rather then doing a simple string search, each inventory slot are giving some properties which can then be filtered for. And those properties are not updated correctly.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ExoY wrote: »

At least all the addons I have been using, which provided some sort of inventory filter, did not have this bug. So yeah this is something new.

It indicates that rather then doing a simple string search, each inventory slot are giving some properties which can then be filtered for. And those properties are not updated correctly.

I experience similar bug sometimes with Inventory Insight - when you wear it and unwear it - it incorrectly shows item properties.
  • ExoY
    ExoY
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    ExoY wrote: »

I experience similar bug sometimes with Inventory Insight - when you wear it and unwear it - it incorrectly shows item properties.

Ok true, i can confirm that sort of behaviour with inventory insight. I was refering more to addons like "advanced filters", which are doing exactly what the newly implemented feature does.