Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the "stickerbook," allow me to view an item in my inventory to see if I have it yet?

MNsnowtaTy
MNsnowtaTy
✭✭✭
Curious has to how it'll play out when you're deconstructing or selling things to merchants. Will I have to flip back and forth or is it similar to recipes and motifs where I'd essentially get an "unknown" or other method to show it isn't part of my collection yet.

Best Answer

• Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll be able to see whether it's in your collection by looking at the tool tip when you mouse over things.

r1mWgdK.jpg
    Answer ✓
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    You'll be able to see whether it's in your collection by looking at the tool tip when you mouse over things.

r1mWgdK.jpg

This makes me happy. Thanks!!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, that's what I was hoping for.