Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Now that Zenimax is owned by Microsoft can you transfer my account from PSN to XBOX?

Collectivezen
Collectivezen
✭✭
I know that XBOX users with be prioritized on ESO, now that Microsoft owns Zenimax/Bethesda, the question I have is? Am I really having to completely start from scratch wasting 5 years and thousands of dollars on PSN or will they open up away for me to transfer my account from PSN to XBOX like they did for PC at launch?

Best Answer

• x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really think people are over reacting to this.

That being said, nothing is different technically to allow them to do this. Just because microsoft took over doesn't suddenly change their database coding.
    Answer ✓
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly has changed from technical point of view that would suddenly allow them to do the transfer?
    Edited by Nairinhe on September 25, 2020 1:13AM
  • Collectivezen
    Collectivezen
    ✭✭
    Microsofts new ownership of Zenimax/Bethesda. The Idea that Zenimax will now favor it's console owners over its competitors.
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    I want to change too. My ps4 pro is annoying loud and crappy. Also I want to play Halo and Fable on the series x. The problem is that I have invested to much money and time to create a new eso account.
    I even wouldn't have a problem to lost my character names with a transfer.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Collectivezen

It is not possible for Customer Support, to transfer characters, gear, gold, crowns or items, between different accounts, servers, or platforms. For further details please read through the link below.

Can I transfer my ESO account and characters between different platforms or servers?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post