The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Stay Connected, Today

Lylith
Lylith
✭✭✭✭✭
can't send i bug reports, can't pvp, can't get skills to fire.

seems to work for others just fine.

go figure. must be personal. support staff tired of reading my tickets.
  • Tazzoc
    Tazzoc
    ✭✭
    For the past several days I will log into Cyro and as soon as I get near a faction fight of multiple players, my game freezes and I DC. This is constant. I've tried all the trouble shooting. I would like some help with this. I see a lot of similar posts get directed to some trouble shooting feed. I can't go on playing like this.
    Edited by Tazzoc on September 22, 2020 9:10PM
  • Rysan
    Rysan
    Soul Shriven
    for the past two days i've been having a lot of trouble getting kicked out of the game for no apparent reason, sometimes latency spiking to 999+, but most of the time around 100
    Also after i get kicked out, i'm having a lot of trouble getting back in and if i'm lucky enough to get back in, this only lasts a few mins, usually with a lot of lag and then it's back out again.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you still having issues staying connected today?

Are you getting any specific errors when logging in or when disconnected?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post