The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sorcerer's Atronach not Summoning.

Soundinfinite
Soundinfinite
✭✭✭
So I've spent about 30 minutes and umpteen times summoning the Sorcerer Ultimate Atro. The game places the circle where I am aiming, eats my ultimate like I have summoned it, and even my gamepad rumbles (yes I use gamepad on PC) but the atronch never shows up and doesnt deal any damage...

Thus, I have to reload my ultimate again...

I have used against Dummies, in different zones, no add-ons, with add-ons, relogged....reloaded UI...etc....and still uses my ultimate but never shows up. (on PTS)
Edited by Soundinfinite on September 23, 2020 12:16AM
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I spent an hour setting up my PTS Character. Tried to parse, the summon didn't work, every single time. So I gave up for this PTS cycle. BTW, when can we stop copying from NA some weeks and EU other weeks to just have PTS characters we can keep for the whole PTS duration? It's time consuming to prepare characters again every time.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Soundinfinite
    Soundinfinite
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm kinda happy that I'm not the only one, but sorry we are having to deal with the probelm. This post seemed to just die on the vine.
    Edited by Soundinfinite on September 23, 2020 2:34PM
  • Soundinfinite
    Soundinfinite
    ✭✭✭
    And it's a huge problem if it makes it to live.
  • DCanadianBacon
    DCanadianBacon
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm, just tried it a few minutes ago, the Atronach doesn't even appear on screen, but it eats all of the Ultimate when you cast it anyways. REALLY bad bug.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought maybe it was just a bug in the new arena but yup. Every time I throw my greater storm atro down, he gone.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All sorcs in my guilds are reporting the same thing. Atro just disappears and does no damage.
  • Soundinfinite
    Soundinfinite
    ✭✭✭
    I hope everyone reported this in game PTS as a bug, as so far no response from zos.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your reports! We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it should be fixed on PTS next week.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DCanadianBacon
    DCanadianBacon
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your reports! We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and it should be fixed on PTS next week.

Well, I'm glad to ZoS noticed this bug. I'm always so nervous when bugs like this happen and they end up going to live anyways. Thanks for confirming! :)
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks,

while you guys are on it, make it untargatable please.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Hey folks,

And fiery croc boiz too PLZ
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Hey folks,

And fiery croc boiz too PLZ

And Major Berserk applies up to 6 friendlies instead of 1