The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Two eso installed?

Thanaell
Thanaell
Hello ! When i checked which programs are installed on my computer (windows10), i realized that two elder scrolls online were in the list, not only one. Is that normal ?
Edited by ZOS_Sebastien on September 24, 2020 9:10AM
  • ZOS_Sebastien
    Hello,

We are moving this thread to the proper language section of the forums!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanaell wrote: »
    Hello ! When i checked which programs are installed on my computer (windows10), i realized that two elder scrolls online were in the list, not only one. Is that normal ?

Did you ever have the PTS (Public Test Server) enabled? If so, it basically installs two separate versions of ESO on your computer.
  • Thanaell
    Thanaell
    To be honest i don't know, i never installed or used the PTS.. The difference between my two eso is the icon (only one has), and both got installed the first time i downloaded eso.
  • Thanaell
    Thanaell
    64e9f672tu9o.png
    Here the date doesn't correspond to when i downloaded eso. I forgot to say that i downloaded it from Steam.
    Edited by Thanaell on September 24, 2020 1:50PM