Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Banned for no reason, no actions taken despite ZOS promising to unban it

Skyrimxz
Skyrimxz
Soul Shriven
Several days agos, my account has been banned for no reason, and after contacting ZoS, they have promised to reset my password/unban my account if I provide them with the necessary information. After doing so, despite promises to unban it, ZoS has failed to follow up my ticket for several days and no replys has been further sent. The ticket is now about to expire, and I have no idea what to do now?
Can I trust ZoS to unban me now since that customer support has completely ignored me?
Question Reference # 200913-007264
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE or one of their sidekicks will probably be able to look into this matter for you.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Skyrimxz

We can confirm that your latest reply has been received and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

With that in mind, please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is usually a reason for an account ban, @Skyrimxz ... ZOS doesn't just randomly ban players.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new ToS update, you’d be surprised by what they can and will ban you for.
  • Skyrimxz
    Skyrimxz
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @Skyrimxz

We can confirm that your latest reply has been received and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

With that in mind, please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Anyway to actually get into contact with ESO customer support? It's been 11 days. I haven't got any reply from the "support agent". This is not a free game. I preordered Greymoor and bought ESO Plus 12 month Membership. I've already missed the official Imperial City Celebration ,many guild events and all kinds of daily rewards due to this account ban. Not to mention I haven't receive any compensation for those.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Skyrimxz

This ticket is still open but, as stated in the reply above above, updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Additional replies to this ticket have delayed the response time. Please only update this ticket if absolutely necessary, otherwise the ticket will continue to be moved to the end of the line.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skyrimxz
    Skyrimxz
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @Skyrimxz

This ticket is still open but, as stated in the reply above above, updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

Additional replies to this ticket have delayed the response time. Please only update this ticket if absolutely necessary, otherwise the ticket will continue to be moved to the end of the line.

Today I got a reply, which seems automated and says like this:

Greetings,

After a thorough review of your account it has been determined that we are not able to assist you with account recovery. Your appeal for an account recovery/ban reversal is denied since we cannot confirm that you are the account's original creator.

Due to the extent and scale of the violation, it has been decided that the ban on this account will remain in place, and that all services related to this account shall remain deactivated permanently. This decision was not made lightly, and it is final.
    Thank you,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I updated more details just now but I don't know if the ticket is still open. When i tried to login on the ESO website it said that I have been suspended from the site. So I can't check the status of the ticket. Please help me.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the ticket reply, the ban is final, @Skyrimxz.

Start a new account if you want to continue your adventures in ESO.
  • Skyrimxz
    Skyrimxz
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    I updated more details just now but I don't know if the ticket is still open. When i tried to login on the ESO website it said that I have been suspended from the site. So I can't check the status of the ticket. Please help me.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    looks like they think you bought the account and denied you access to it
  • Skyrimxz
    Skyrimxz
    Soul Shriven

Maybe, I don't know why they think like that. This is my own account. I have much evidence to prove that.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

As the ticket regarding this support inquiry, Ticket #200913-007264, has been responded to we have decided to close this thread down.

Additionally, we ask that our Community Rule regarding discussion of disciplinary action is kept in mind.

If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, or offer any other support-related feedback, and we will look into it. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.