The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greymoor writing is disappointing and probably the least interesting to date (spoilers)

• Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YstradClud wrote: »
    ESO still gives a decent amount of resources to their writing and questing in my opinion. There seems to be a ton of side quests to do as usual and I often find myself enjoying some of them more then the main quest line. Go have a look at some of the other mmorpgs around and see how streamlined and guttered the questing is.
    Maybe. But people aren't upset about Greymoor's writing quality in comparison to other MMOs, but in comparison to previous content in ESO.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem seems to be that ZOS is having issues fitting all their companions into one story. The stories flowed better when the vestige was the one figuring things out and didn't have to report every single action to these sidekicks.
    That storytelling element fell off after summerset since it was the last real contained story arc. Now it's like a bad spiderman film, where we have to squeeze every single character into one scene.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I thought the story was a little dull until it got to the second half of it, and then it got good. The story-lines from Summerset, Elsweyr and (of course) Orsinium were better.

summerset was way way way way worse
    elswyr was same lvl
    and orsinium was better yes
  • MattVH
    MattVH
    ✭✭✭
    Svagrim respresented everything wrong with the writing, tone and voice acting, to me. That 'plot twist' was the worst thing i've ever experienced in a story, the voice acting is so overdone and worse than a cartoon villian (a problem ever since summerset, at least) and the overall dialogue treats you like a child.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Old post, but I'm a Necromancer, so hey.

This is the first time where I've felt compelled to criticize the writing of ESO. They usually get it either spot on, or very good.

The story, "plot twist" and characters are all so uninspiring and predictable. The Princess is probably one of the worst offenders, being a walking trope. The King was easily marked as the main villain of this Chapter as soon as you spoke to him.
    The story just isn't all that interesting, which is a real shame.

Another issue I have is with the dialogue options. My character is a mage that has seen and experienced some crazy stuff; why do the dialogue options treat my character like they have the intelligence of a five year old? At least word the options differently or give us... options!

I'll not fault the Art Team here, as Blackreach is a beautiful zone, but there is an awful lot of things with this Chapter that I find to be quite mediocre. This actually comes as quite a surprise to me, as the stories are usually very good.

I really hope this is a temporary dip in quality and not the new norm, as I like to immerse myself in a good story in ESO and with Greymoor, that hasn't happened at all.

My biggest concern is that this story isn't over yet. We have this to deal with for the rest of the year. I REALLY hope the Q4 DLC is an improvement.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old post, but I'm a Necromancer, so hey.

This is the first time where I've felt compelled to criticize the writing of ESO. They usually get it either spot on, or very good.

The story, "plot twist" and characters are all so uninspiring and predictable. The Princess is probably one of the worst offenders, being a walking trope. The King was easily marked as the main villain of this Chapter as soon as you spoke to him.
    The story just isn't all that interesting, which is a real shame.

Another issue I have is with the dialogue options. My character is a mage that has seen and experienced some crazy stuff; why do the dialogue options treat my character like they have the intelligence of a five year old? At least word the options differently or give us... options!

I'll not fault the Art Team here, as Blackreach is a beautiful zone, but there is an awful lot of things with this Chapter that I find to be quite mediocre. This actually comes as quite a surprise to me, as the stories are usually very good.

I really hope this is a temporary dip in quality and not the new norm, as I like to immerse myself in a good story in ESO and with Greymoor, that hasn't happened at all.

My biggest concern is that this story isn't over yet. We have this to deal with for the rest of the year. I REALLY hope the Q4 DLC is an improvement.

Yeah I have to agree the plots and even some of the sidequests were boring and predictable.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another thing I noticed; what about Lyris? I feel she was completely irrelevant to the story. You could literally delete her from the Chapter and nothing would change at all. I feel like they brought her back purely because they have already done so with the other characters. Lyris went completely unused and unexplored. Doesn't even make a single reference to Sai, Tharn or Varen.

Anyway, I feel like I could rant on about this for ages, but much of what I could say has already been said by others in this post and other ones. I just hope the writers learn from this and do better next time, like we know they can.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lintashi wrote: »
    My main problem with main quest, is currently Svana's absolute plot protection.
    A young girl, grown in the palace, probably pampered all her life, goes alone into wilderness of Skyrim, wearing only light shirt, breeches and carrying a shabby bow. She founds lift into Blackreach, travels half ot the place, without having any problems with falmer, chaurus, then she infiltrates a camp full of vampire warlords, icereach withches and vampire hounds, drags out three adult harrowed, who barely move, and noone in the camp pays any attention to that! Also, it was painfully obvious, that both her parents gonna die, that her father will be villain in some capacity, and that Svana will be ruler in the end.

I don't see Svana as a pampered princess at all. if anything it seemed as if she was an outcast from the palace, an heir her father had 'written off', and she just spent her days with her side-kick, drinking and brawling, etc., not much believing in herself, because no one else did, a self-fulfilled prophecy kind of thing. I didn't much care for the plot or the characters, but if she was indeed pampered, it would have been indeed a lot more trite, and that wasn't my impression of her background, and at least made things a tad more interesting.

As for the plot overall, it was unexciting and just trugding along, but I think it could have been salvaged if the dialogues themselves were better. Lyris in particular had nothing of her spunk and dry hurmour from the main quest. She doesn't even aknowledge the Vestige as a companion when they first introduce themselves to the Palace. Her dialogues felt off somehow. There was very little humour as well, and usually even amidst the direst of quests, story-wise, there are bits and pieces of caustic or silly humour here and there, but not so much in Greymoor. Nothing about the story was engaging, and it made it hard for the players to feel for the characters. I don't usually care about villains, often they are written completely one-dimensional with no complex motivations (though maybe it seems that way because they don't get a lot of 'screen-time'), I like all the subplots about the characters around the Vestige, and previous chapters handled that so much better: for eg., I still feel sad if I think about Vasilrenn and Leythen, or Proctor Luciana. Everything about Greymoor's writing felt hurried and uninspired.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I felt there was a lot of build-up and mystery for ... nothing.
    Like, the Gray Reliquaries were relevant and tied the story into the whole prelude with Unhallowed Grave... but the stone husks? What was the point other than to have us fight 5 random husks during the last quest? Coven witches create a ritual that allows them harvest souls, which funnelled through a Reliquary makes the Grey Host resurrect... was the stone husk side-plot really relevant? Magic flower grown into random shapes makes Werewolf bodies rez? Why? So random and pointless. The enemies during Harrowstorms materialise without any Husks at all.

It was also only explained away with 2 voicelines and had no impact on the story further than that. When I first saw the concept art in the trailer, I thought we'd have a very cool 'Terracotta Army' vibe - an ancient army imprisoned in stone, waiting to be awakened, or something. But nah. Reminds me of the awesome Mephala reveal during the Summerset trailer, only to involve her in really only one quest and even then her contribution was completely forgettable.

And yeah, I agree with the posters above, the investigation dragged out too long... The reveals weren't relevant enough for an actual payoff for all the back-and-forth legwork and the 'trying to figure out a mystery with the mental acumen of a 5 year old' snail pace that we had for 3/4s of the story.
    And the story was pretty cliché and uninspired... plus we're really edging into Disney princess territory.
    As in, the only good princess is an orphaned princess. Could we have a situation where family members are written into the plot to explore family dynamics, rather than to fulfil the 'dead family member' trope? Khamira the orphaned cat princess who has to accept her responsibility, Svana, the orphaned Nord princess who does the same, Valsirenn, the woman with a dead daughter whose husband also dies, but her mentor dies too so she has to assume the mantle of responsibility too.

Jesus Christ. Prince Irnskar and Jorunn at the end were honestly a welcome sight, to know that a few characters are allowed to have live relatives (plus the contrast between the Prince and his father's alliance-oriented politics was a good plotline in Eastmarch, and he was allowed to grow as a character without killing off his father first).
    The 'twist' was also stale and had no impact at all. For twists/reveals, Orsinium did it well.
    Because let's be honest, were any of the players surprised? That Svargrim a caricature-ish grump who hates our guts does nothing for his kingdom and seems to halt any investigation with shady tactics at every turn could have been eeeeevil?! No way! Betrayals/reveals have no weight if the player isn't at least a little bit involved or implicit in the action. Like in Orsinium, that was well built-up and well executed. You believed them at first, you understood their reasoning for what you're all trying to do, and when their treachery was revealed you still understood why they did it.

It would have been an actual twist if Fennorian was working against us. Instead of brewing a protective potion, he tried to make a solution that sped up the harrowing process. And Old Mjolen needs to figure it out the last minute. He isn't kidnapped but disappears on purpose to report in with his true masters. And then we would have been like 'Did we really trust a vampire all along like an idiot because he said he was a member of Ravenwatch? Dayum, that's pretty stupid of us indeed, but hey game, you tricked us cause if you give us a companion we immediately trust them!' Or he could have been involved in some shady/tough choices at least. Like drain blood from the living. But no, even when tortured he was a good little puppy and only drank of his flask which we conveniently had on us.
    I also thought the side quests were relatively weak.
    Like Rigurt's shenanigans, okay, fine, it's a running gag. But other than that? The lost daughter at Morthal? Ehh. The mother runs off almost gets herself killed (for no reason, because of plot stupidity) and yet both survive... instead of a potentially interesting choice of who we want to save - the mother who did nothing wrong or the child that caused the death of so many.

The 'Pale man' murders side quest would have been a cool reveal... if we didn't have literally hundreds of Falmer enemies all around the zone already. Instead of a cool reveal, it killed all mystery. The shipwrecked sailors? I thought it was going to be great, it had the setup and the ambiance and buildup with the snow effects for it, but it turned into a 'random mage/cultist/necromancer is doing random evil things in this ruin, stop them' quest instead. Compare that to the ebony mine in Vvardenfell quest.

The best quest was the Dwemer Public Dungeon one, but mostly because it was a giant Easter Egg and had huge lore implications. The rest were pretty forgettable. And that includes the pretty forgettable main quest.
    So, yeah... not much 'Gothic' about the story... it was more like a dumbed down episode of Scooby Doo with too much magical mumbo-jumbo that just wasn't all that relevant in the end. Oh, and of course, the Team Rocket-style 'smell ya later' convenient disappearance of a certain character... I guess ZOS need to sell their DLCs some way, so overarching stories...yay? :expressionless:

I think Fennorian should have been forced to drink from the vestige in that scene instead of having his flask. And end up nearly killing the vestige. At that point, we could choose to forgive him because he didn't mean to and was going through a lot, and still get both protection potions. Or we could choose to send him away, and the result is that more of Solitudes people become harrowed at the end because the potion Old Mjolen brews by herself is inferior and thus there is no hope of recovery for the Harrowed.

It could have made the helpful Vampire angle more meaningful and the Friend of Fenn achievement feel more earned. They could also have just allowed for the same flask ending to that plot point for Vampire characters, because being a Vampire allowed you to smell the blood and find the flask while a non-Vamp couldn't.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 6, 2020 8:20PM
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just finished Greymoor with some friends, it was utterly forgettable. The boss at the end didn't even stand a chance, went down within 30 seconds. Not challenging, not well designed, not fun. There was nothing good about the story or writing, ZoS keep thinking cliche garbage is great stuff but it's actually not emotional or powerful at all.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the crown store is always a happening scene.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashfen wrote: »
    Eifleber wrote: »
    It's by far the least funny expansion. I somehow missed the english humour that's in a lot of other expacs. What that's concerned Lyris' brawn and sense of urgency also can not replace Abnur's cynical remarks.

Yeah, i miss Abnur's punchlines so much. :(
    I'm quite upset of what they did with him in Elsweyr. I mean, they deciced to sacrifice him while he was a character with so much potential.
    And in the same time they bring back characters the player has chosen to kill like Sai Sahan or Lyris for no reason. It's useless to let the player make choices if in the end they ignore it and do like if your choice doesn't matter.

He's one character I don't mind at all coming back. He still can too, his status is not 100% sure, and it is Abnur we're speaking of. He's more of an ass and stubborner than a donkey.

Edit: Aaand I noticed now this is a necro :/
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on September 23, 2020 7:49PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Ashfen
    Ashfen
    ✭✭✭✭

He's one character I don't mind at all coming back. He still can too, his status is not 100% sure, and it is Abnur we're speaking of. He's more of an ass and stubborner than a donkey.

Edit: Aaand I noticed now this is a necro :/

Yeah, i also think his status is not sure (and i hope they will bring him back).
    But honestly, i think the scenarists don't know themselves and they just make him disapear (and they don't directly killed him) in case they need him in the future.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Svana died in an epic manner of sorts, it would have made the story more impactful. Then that is when the king from eastern Skyrim could come in and offer to take over leadership or perhaps work on convincing them to let him lead.

The story would have been more epic IMO if such happened, as it would show that the naive little princess, while helping us, actually made a big sacrifice to do such for her people. Instead it just comes off as she's invincible for no reason.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Yeah, I know, story is secondary in an MMO to most people, but I think here it's actually very well done. I mean whole game up to this point.

Disagree. I think Elsweyr was worse than Western Skyrim.
    I will say that Elsweyr had at least much better presentation. I can't recall a single interesting locale or cinematic effect in Greymoor. Usually the main quest locations get more ... strange as you progress, e.g. Clockwork City in Morrowind, Crystal Tower in Summerset, the moons in Elsweyr, whatever that Hist-adventure was in Murkmire. There was nothing like that in Greymoor.
    Don't say Blackreach, we literally go there in the prologue quest and can stroll around from the beginning. What a wasted opportunity.

Elsweyr also at least had interesting side quests to make up for the main story (e.g. the Ashen Scar, Skooma Cat, insights into Akaviri culture, etc). Is there any compelling story in the whole of Western Skyrim?
    A stranded ship on a frozen coast (hello, is Wrothgar a joke to you ZOS?)? An Orc mining operation going bad (again ... Wrothgar, hello?)? A daedric cult shrine overrun by some other baddy? None of this is worthy of a chapter.
    It's as if someone in the design meeting said "I'd really like to do this story again we've told a dozen times, but this time with less polish and more women".

That is something I noticed with a lot of these quests. The amount of times I saved a gay couple or helped them with their loved one somehow or someway is kind of insane. I counted at least easily 10+ quests in greymoor about such. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about this for THAT reason, I'm complaining because it is repetitive and got to a point to where if I saw two same-sex chars standing next to each other or if someone mentioned a love one in the quest Im like "great, another quest that is exactly like the 6 others I've done." The amount of love letters I've witnessed is also absurd.

Also I do feel like the 'more women' part is very shoe-horned into a few things too, at least to the point to where it was noticeable. For example: the orc woman Chieftain goes against lore about how only males are Chiefs of strongholds, the literal lore says so as it fits their culture.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO:

Summerset > Elsweyr > Vvardenfell > Greymoor

Vvardenfell still has a special place in my heart, mostly because I've loved wardens ever since and they're the only class I play.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO:

Summerset > Elsweyr > Vvardenfell > Greymoor

Vvardenfell still has a special place in my heart, mostly because I've loved wardens ever since and they're the only class I play.

Isn't Vvardenfell "Morrowind"?
  • Moose_Scout
    Moose_Scout
    ✭✭✭
    Clockwork city! Give me the strange!

Yeah...too generic in Greymoor. I loved the whole underground world but the writing was boring.
    "What a Grand and Intoxicating Innocence"
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy most of the storylines in ESO, some of them quite a bit. But I'm finding myself struggling to feel invested in the Greymoor chapter. I feel quite bored by the whole thing, not to mention the constant "fetch and carry" to virtually the same places repeatedly.

I know that kind of thing is common in games like this, but Greymoor just feels like it has taken it to a new level of repetitiveness so far. I am finding it really difficult to work through the story this time.

The stupid King is incredibly frustrating, to the point I'd like to reach through my screen and just rip his beard out by the roots. Fenn seems kind of whiny, and I don't know why all these vampires are running around outside in the daylight like they're wearing 5 million + vampire sunscreen. Svana feels somewhat "forced" though I don't know why, it's just an impression I guess.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.
    EU / NA / PC
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueViolet wrote: »
    I enjoy most of the storylines in ESO, some of them quite a bit. But I'm finding myself struggling to feel invested in the Greymoor chapter. I feel quite bored by the whole thing, not to mention the constant "fetch and carry" to virtually the same places repeatedly.

I know that kind of thing is common in games like this, but Greymoor just feels like it has taken it to a new level of repetitiveness so far. I am finding it really difficult to work through the story this time.

The stupid King is incredibly frustrating, to the point I'd like to reach through my screen and just rip his beard out by the roots. Fenn seems kind of whiny, and I don't know why all these vampires are running around outside in the daylight like they're wearing 5 million + vampire sunscreen. Svana feels somewhat "forced" though I don't know why, it's just an impression I guess.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest.

Svana feels forced probably because she plays the exact same role as the main cat lady from Elsweyr. Khamira or whatever her name was.

>Princess loses both parents
    >Helps hero
    >Is questioning whether or not she should lead

It is literally almost the same character. IMO, she's very unneeded.
    Edited by Vayln_Ninetails on September 24, 2020 4:44AM
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the worst storyline i've seen in this game so far, felt like a side side side quest
    Forget new content for a while & forget adding new DLC, this is a list of what is actually needed in the game:
    1: Handheld magic/ giving you the option to not use your staff to L/H Attack but instead it will shoot from your hand, like a spell.
    2: Spellcrafting.
    3: Combat pet skin / summon Atronach.
    4: Summon weapon.
    5: Change the Housing item limit.
    6: Multi Attunable crafting station.
    7: Add Writ boards and Writ Drop-off's for housing.
    8: Cut the crown price of Mundus stones (4000x13? 52000 crowns?).
    9: Visual upgrade for all spell and animation.
    10: More structural item, door, floors, arch, walls for all size and shape.
    11: Dusting and adding things to the mage guilds.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Svana feels forced probably because she plays the exact same role as the main cat lady from Elsweyr. Khamira or whatever her name was.

>Princess loses both parents
    >Helps hero
    >Is questioning whether or not she should lead

It is literally almost the same character. IMO, she's very unneeded.

Yes, I think you're right. Same old thing over again.

Maybe one day it will be some nobody who isn't famous, and doesn't have "superpowers" who helps out to rid their home of such things. They might not be able to fight but they can run the fetch'n'carry stuff. It isn't thrilling but it's slightly less boring that the repetitive "Princess in trouble / Princess saves the day" kind of thing.
    I like the idea of ordinary people being thrust into very extraordinary circumstances and having to adapt and overcome or perish.

A bit more perishing might be nice too. There are a couple of zone quests where the Vestige must make a choice between people who live and die, particularly one in the main quest in Reapers March. I always end up quite teary at the end of that one, because both are innocents and both want to save the other, but you have to choose one to make a sacrifice.
    I'd like more of that kind of thing. I'm fine with non happy endings, even if it is sad.

This princess thing becomes a bit weary after a while.

EU / NA / PC
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played the main story and most of side quests on one character, but i can't remember what happened. I remember how the story begins but nothing else really. And i guessed who is the villain and who will be the hero in the very beginning. The original stories before dlcs were more memorable. I liked the peculiar bottle quest though, i can remember that quest, i always like it when that guy shows up. I guess i couldn't get into the main story. The male vampire was ok, i remember chatting him up all the time, but can't recall what he said or did. Just the face.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    I played the main story and most of side quests on one character, but i can't remember what happened. I remember how the story begins but nothing else really. And i guessed who is the villain and who will be the hero in the very beginning. The original stories before dlcs were more memorable. I liked the peculiar bottle quest though, i can remember that quest, i always like it when that guy shows up. I guess i couldn't get into the main story. The male vampire was ok, i remember chatting him up all the time, but can't recall what he said or did. Just the face.

It really was the most forgettable experience of my life.

Although, it was so bad, I powered through it on all of my mains so I never have to experience that storyline again. I can't think of any other zones I've cleared 6 times. Greymoor was so forgettable and bad as a story I was inspired to clear it out so as to remove it from my mind.

Based on the recent video the brief description we got of the characters was this

Mysterious woman - Strong powerful
    Witch woman - Strong powerful
    Despot (King) - You just want to hit him

So I guess we won't have any inspiring or creative stories for some time to come.
    Edited by richo262 on September 24, 2020 6:12AM
  • BangX
    BangX
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else tired of this heroic trope in ESO. We need a dlc where our character can choose to become a evil villain or molag bal's minion, the only DLC I actually liked in ESO was Dark Brotherhood, you actually felt like the villain slaying heroes. It was fun and unique. Hopefully next year, we can get something different.
  • Vayln_Ninetails
    Vayln_Ninetails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BangX wrote: »
    Anyone else tired of this heroic trope in ESO. We need a dlc where our character can choose to become a evil villain or molag bal's minion, the only DLC I actually liked in ESO was Dark Brotherhood, you actually felt like the villain slaying heroes. It was fun and unique. Hopefully next year, we can get something different.

Kinda hoped they'd do this with a vampire DLC similar to dawnguard.

If I could, I would LOVE to have been able to join The Gray Host's side during this conflict. I dont know why they don't explore allowing players to choose between two sides more often. Each with different stories to tell/features and it encourages re-playability because you'd have to go through it again with a new char if you want to see it from the other angle.
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like Elsweyr main quest greatly but that is a negative feeling.
    Greymoor has no feelings about plot, it is just "nothing to remember" plot. No interresting twists, no interresting choises, nothing.

Thought I really don't like that they believe that we *must* do the quests in proper order and whe do not interact with world.

I desided not to do main quest and start wandering around. I found a city of Karthwatch with vampires eating corpses of locals. I helped some locals,they greet me in Soliture.
    Then I went to Kilkreath temple with vampires eating corpses of priests.

When I do main quest with queen, do I have an option to say that city eaten by vampires is a threat she wants and skip next quests? Can I tell there is no point going to Kilkreath as I just was there and there is a hord of bloodfiends and that is a thread queen wants?

When main quest sends me to Karthwatch
    where is my option to say "you know, I was there, it was eaten by vamps before I even came to Skyrim and that was month ago, so I am shure there is no point in going there, jarl is 100% dead"?

Why not to do normal city and normal temple that been destroyed when main quest demands? My Vestage looks like a stupid sheep.

I killed necromanser from Morthal before Morthal quest, where is my option to mention it?

Going to Blackreach be for main quest ruins everything completely too.

And the fact that everyone doesnt care that I am a vampire is a great disappointment too. Svargrim, Fenn, Rada no one cares at all. Liris reaction like "oh, ok" 😑

[snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on September 24, 2020 12:29PM
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prologue quest has me very interested in where it is going
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »
    The prologue quest has me very interested in where it is going

The new prologue quest felt more interesting then all of Greymoor. I really enjoyed it.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think part of the issue is that it shared many common themes wth Elsweyr, so it became a bit predictable.
    I did enjoy Greymoor a lot myself though.
    I agree that NPCs need to be done in a way so they're more important.