The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friendly newcomer is looking for a guild

Woody169GER
Woody169GER
Soul Shriven
hi guys,
iam new to eso on xbox one and iam looking for a guild to experience all of the pve content that eso has to offer.

iam 37 years old and a mmorpg player for about 20 years now. I have already played vanilla eso on ps4 but in the meantime the xbox one has become my new favourite console and I decided to start a new eso account.

I started playing 10 days ago as a magicka templar to have a lot of solo potential while leveling and become a healer later on. tomorrow I'll hit lvl50 and start farming cp's. first goal is to run a lot of normal and vet dungeons to get some healing routine. after getting enough cp's I would love to run trials and doin the hardest available pve content.

if you have a newcomer friendly guild and have an open guild slot for me I would appreciate to get an invite. don't be afraid of someone asking for help all day...i am a big boi...but some support with a world boss and some dungeon runs every now and then would be nice.

looking forward to your invite!

GT: Woody169GER
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hey if your still looking path of exiles is a new guild aimed at new players we are a close guild and always try help people if this sound good my gt is Hellkaptain message me or gt Thehattivatti for invite.
  • Arnessia13
    Arnessia13
    ✭✭
    If your still looking for a guild check out Home for Broken Toys. We are new but looking to get a core group of guild players going. Thanks