The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Exploration Development Suggestion

Lannharr
Lannharr
✭✭✭
I have been playing the game for some months now as ESO+ that has access to all areas and I can say that the ambience and design is great and engaging but it lacks somehow of surprise factor.

Delves and the world itself is pretty linear and I understand that ESO is a MMO and not a solo RPG like Skyrim and others, but I think a fantasy game should have secrets, exploration paths not meant to be included in a quest like a proper dungeon crawler, secret NPCs dialogues, mobs, bosses and rewards.

Sure there are treasure chests and containers to be looted but it's limited on that.

Maybe some DLCs/dungeons are more 'deep' but still I think this features should be added to the world/maps itself.

Thanks for reading.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I don't even bother looting chests anymore, they are effectively worthless, all they have now is a bit of gold and some blue/green items which are pretty worthless or I can break them down for mats I don't need. Now I can't even be bothered with chests, it's not even worth the effort.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer