The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

House Nyssara - European Vampire Guild

• basestepneb18_ESO
    Splinter Coverns now? its all kicking off.
    Grock Stronghold (@Fatmanboozer)
    Leader of the Sanguine Coven
    A Vampire only guild for the Ebonheart pact (EU)
  • TeliosMadronin
    Just joined.

Are we already having drama?!?
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not any more in our Guild. Problem solved for now.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Im not so sure theyre leader knows what they are doing and this is why the guild is curently fracturing, many people have either started to contest or to think about leaving and looking elsewhere and im not so surprised about it.

Youve not been online often enought to actualy administrate this guild correctly in the first place. Moreover most of the player that where recruited were by non officers and generaly by a chat message sent from a friend proposing to visite the site. This guild was built by its members more then by its ruling castre.
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Yikes.
    Edited by basestepneb18_ESO on April 16, 2014 10:42PM
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not so sure theyre leader knows what they are doing and this is why the guild is curently fracturing, many people have either started to contest or to think about leaving and looking elsewhere and im not so surprised about it.

Youve not been online often enought to actualy administrate this guild correctly in the first place. Moreover most of the player that where recruited were by non officers and generaly by a chat message sent from a friend proposing to visite the site. This guild was built by its members more then by its ruling castre.

Don't start you drama in this tread too.

Just because you didn't see me online doesn't mean that I wasn't watching.

I'm not going to feed your behavior by responding to your wild claims, so please stop posting here and move on.

I wish you well in your new guild.

FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

• ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes. Well xxx is still open to Vampires from the Ebonheart Pact (EU server)
    were up to about 40 members now and has a very active a good community

Recruiting in another Guild's thread is not good behavior. Please stop.
    Thanks

Edited by ItsMeToo on April 16, 2014 6:21PM

• Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck Nyssara regardless i will miss it
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    Thanks

One of your members saw that we were not open to NA players and posted in our thread.
    I apologies for any lines crossed.
    Edited by basestepneb18_ESO on April 16, 2014 10:43PM
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    Thanks

Well no offence meant, but it looks like you guild is dissolving and the EU players may need somewhere to go.

One of your members saw that we were not open to NA players and posted in our thread.

If your EU Guild is not splitting off in anyway, I apologies for any lines crossed.

Both Guilds from NA and EU in all three Alliances are doing well and growing strong. 200+ members

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    The so called drama occurred in our North American guild, with a single member. We don't claim to have a guild that's impervious to drama, but we do promise to deal with it efficiently, as we have done in this instance.

The guild continues to grow and will continue to do so, despite any malicious rumours caused by disgruntled past members.

For potentially applicants; know that we do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour, you can read our full code of conduct on our website; www.housenyssara.com

Thank-you for reading, and sorry for all the doom and gloom.
  • cala4001_ESO
    cala4001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Question: I joined as a cattle, but am now a vampire. How should I go about informing the elders to bump me up to a bloodkin?
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: I joined as a cattle, but am now a vampire. How should I go about informing the elders to bump me up to a bloodkin?

Seek out an Elder in game and let them know. PMs work as does the in game mail. Congrats on passing your turning ritual.

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Since the applications for our North American guild were still coming in, despite our brief halt on applications, we've decided to re-open recruitment for our North American section.

To recap; we're now recruiting for both NA and EU once again.
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    Just thought I would drop buy and write some of my thoughts on the current vampire and vampire wasabis and the fact that people are selling them selfs, both vampire and humans (all races included) like a prostitute. Im sorry if that offends anybody but its true. Its sad that so many are doing it only for the money and none or at least most of them don't even care about being a vampire or about the vampire community. And yes I want to be a vampire but I will NOT spend any major sum on selling myself to any vampire or werewolf regardless of how much I want to be one of them or not. I don't write this with intention to offend anybody its just sad to see so many people exploiting the vampire and werewolf gift. My in game name is Nicole Decree female Imperial Dragon Knight and leveling as an Ardent Flame, I want to be a vampire, sure only lvl 23. I personally think that all the vampire and werewolf's and the wasabi's are ruining the game experience for the people that do care about the game and the supernatural community. And to be completely honest they are giving vampires and werewolf's a bad reputation buy selling them self's out like a run down prostitute. And lets be honest they are most likely just a fraud sins the amount of people spamming to get bitten buy one or the other just to get loads of cash. I might even consider it a exploit. And as for roleplaying. Never bin a big fan of it but I could give it a try. Heard you can be a member of more then 1 guild so I would formally apply to join your Vampy guild. And hope to find more likeminded people who care about being a vampire and there community and not just in if because they are greedy and want some quick cash. I want players that care about vampires not greedy ppl. To much of that atm. Anyway just wanted to say this. And happy hunting to all the Vampires and Vampire allies and friends out there!
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    While it is not strictly against our rules to sell vampire bites, we do advise against it, as it seems to cause a fair bit of drama in the community.

I myself don't sell my bites, and the same goes for the majority of our guild community, though I do understand why some of them do. What they're selling is a rare commodity; if it was easy to attain they simply wouldn't be able to sell it. That being said, I also understand the frustration of those who are unable to get bitten.

We don't promise bites here at House Nyssara, but if you stick around long enough, someone will get around to turning you, though we leave such things to each members own discretion.

If you are still interested in joining our family, NA and EU recruitment is still currently open. You can find out more about us at www.housenyssara.com

Don't forget to check our FAQ for more details.
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    I applied last night btw. Thought I would let you know. Haven't heard from anybody yet.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Lopine. A friend request has been sent to you in-game.

We can talk the next time we're both online. If for some reason I am not online when you are next active; you can contact one of our other EU leaders, either @CarlJohnson or @Teiji.Shingen

Speak soon!
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    Ok but pleas send a whisper first and let me know who's trying to talk/add me. Otherwise I might mistaken it for spam request. They tend to be frequently sent out in most other mmo's. Got one friend request from somebody. I don't remember who that was and he/she dident say anything so idk. =/
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    The friend request I sent earlier was sent with a message; either way, you can speak with either myself @Pseudonym84 or the other two leaders I mentioned about your application.

Hope to see you in-game soon Lopine.
  • Lopine
    Lopine
    Done, droped two friend requests to you @Pseudonym and @Teiji. Hope to be seen in game soon.
  • AsheRayne
    AsheRayne
    Newly bitten fledgling vampire here looking for family. Please send invite to me in game. @AsheRayne
  • stetman23b14_ESO
    I'd like to join. But I'm not a vamp yet?
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be in contact with you later today AsheRayne.

@stetman23b14_ESO‌ do not worry, we have many 'Cattle' members, as we call them. Non vampires can remain in the guild as long as they like; and if they would like to be turned, one of our vampires will eventually get around to biting them.
  • AsheRayne
    AsheRayne
    I'm in game now, and have filled out an application on the website
  • AsheRayne
    AsheRayne
    And once I reach lvl 7, I have NO issues turning the cattle for the guild :-)
  • AsheRayne
    AsheRayne
    No one on to invite?
  • AsheRayne
    AsheRayne
    @Pseudonym cannot find you in game!
  • SlachtungFyand
    I filled out your short application on your website while I was at work and when I returned home to verify my characters name I realized I spelled it wrong. It's spelled Artisa Verethi. I apologize. I'm on the NA server
    My name is Truth and I am the most elusive captive in the universe
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    AsheRayne wrote: »
    @Pseudonym cannot find you in game!

I tried adding you in-game, with no success. It amused me when your application came through to find out we're on different servers.

Our North American team will be dealing with your request. Sorry for the delay @AsheRayne the NA guild get dozens of applications each day, which take time to process.

Thank-you @SlachtungFyand‌ ("slaughter the enemies", if I'm right?) I'll forward on your correction to our NA team.