The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cannot logg into my account

Gilvoth
Gilvoth
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
i am blocked from logging into my account, i have sent in a ticket (while in-game) i did it in-game because support does not allow me to logg in to place a complaint at the help desk, so instead i resorted to my only way of asking for help which was in-game help request while in-game. However, it does not show in my emails that i sent in a ticket. every time i sent a ticket asking for help in the past few years it always responds with a helpful email sent back to me stating that i have sent in a ticket.
but this time no email has been sent to me.
so i have come here to the forums as a last resort.
i simply cannot logg into my eso account

in addition:
i have tried to change browsers several occasion and that does not help either.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is the only response i can get to when trying to logg in.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 15805131563690464348

[Go Back]
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Gilvoth

We can confirm that we have received a ticket from you regarding this issue, #200821-007196

If you haven't already, we recommend clearing your cache and deleting your cookies.

Thank you for your patience and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for the response, and help.
    however, i did what you requested:

"clearing your cache and deleting your cookies"

i completed that now 4 times, and it does not fix the problem, it still has no response when i attempt to logg into my account.
    i can use the forums and i can load the game in eso, but i cannot logg into my eso account here online.
    i still have not received any email from eso on the this subject nor any email from eso help desk in several months.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Support response time has been somewhere around two (2) weeks from the time tickets are started, @Gilvoth.

That's based on other posts from forum-goers here. The clock starts with your Support ticket number (#200821-007196) and not with any in-game tickets.

So, Support will eventually respond to #200821-007196 ... but you'll have to be patient.
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    thank you for the response, and help.
    however, i did what you requested:

"clearing your cache and deleting your cookies"

i completed that now 4 times, and it does not fix the problem, it still has no response when i attempt to logg into my account.
    i can use the forums and i can load the game in eso, but i cannot logg into my eso account here online.
    i still have not received any email from eso on the this subject nor any email from eso help desk in several months.

This is exactly my situation. I've tried every browser known to mankind, and disabled all ad-blocking or anything remotely like it for all browsers tried.... no account login possible.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Workerdroid7

Have you tried opening a ticket with customer support for assistance?

If you have you can post your ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Workerdroid7

Have you tried opening a ticket with customer support for assistance?

If you have you can post your ticket number here.

I think that's what they're trying :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Workerdroid7

Try using our account recovery form which won't require a login to start a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post