Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Antiquities broken when aoe testing starting

TipsyDrow
TipsyDrow
✭✭✭✭
pressing E for dig sites worked today up untill the point the AOE testing started, Now you can not do the dig site after scrying.
Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, this is a big bug. Is this happening to anyone else? I haven’t had a chance to check it myself.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    pressing E for dig sites worked today up untill the point the AOE testing started, Now you can not do the dig site after scrying.

Which dig site were you at when this happened?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Which dig site were you at when this happened?

I was in arteum betnihk and stros mkai trying to get it to work after the first fail/ i don't remember the exact leads, some green blue and purple.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be a MiniMap Addon bug. Turn off the Addon.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    Wow, this is a big bug. Is this happening to anyone else? I haven’t had a chance to check it myself.
    PC EU here, successfully excavated The Heartland in Alik'r, so this bug is not universal, it seems
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've successfully scryed and excavated multiple antiquities in various zones today (DLC, DC zones, AD zones) on PC/NA. As others stated, perhaps check that it might not be an addon issue. Hope you get it solved!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged out for a few hours and when logged back in it miraculously works now...I didn't change any addons, it just works....
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you dig it?
    Ray
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes you can!
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    can you dig it?

SUCKA!!!!

dk7repv.gif
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Figured it out, if your inventory is full, no digging allowed.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Figured it out, if your inventory is full, no digging allowed.
    Isn't game supposed to show you a message in that case that you need at least N free slots?
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Scryed all day yesterday without any problems.