The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of September 21
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – September 24th, 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Antiquities broken when aoe testing starting

TipsyDrow
TipsyDrow
✭✭✭✭
pressing E for dig sites worked today up untill the point the AOE testing started, Now you can not do the dig site after scrying.
Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is a big bug. Is this happening to anyone else? I haven’t had a chance to check it myself.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    pressing E for dig sites worked today up untill the point the AOE testing started, Now you can not do the dig site after scrying.

Which dig site were you at when this happened?
    Gina Bruno
    ESO Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Which dig site were you at when this happened?

I was in arteum betnihk and stros mkai trying to get it to work after the first fail/ i don't remember the exact leads, some green blue and purple.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be a MiniMap Addon bug. Turn off the Addon.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    Wow, this is a big bug. Is this happening to anyone else? I haven’t had a chance to check it myself.
    PC EU here, successfully excavated The Heartland in Alik'r, so this bug is not universal, it seems
    None of us is getting any younger, you know.
    Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event. > https://nairinhe.github.io/
    ...All true adventures include some deep bruises and frantic screaming, right?
    bluebird wrote: »
    is Fennorian a light source?
    PC EU - EP
    Annarath - Dunmer stamblade. Hero, thief, murderer. Of House Dres by blood, raised by Khajiit and Argonian people.
    Norra Storfjallet - a mountain range Nord frostwarden. Must. Protect. Everyone. Found out that world is bigger than dad's farm.
    Soothing-Paws Habasi - Khajiit healplar. Grandma you wish you had, but Annarath ain't sharing.
    Serpentina Scintilla - Imperial magcro. If she said she's from Tharn family, even Tharn family would believe.
    Gentle-Like-Snow - Argonian healblade. When she grows up she wants to be like Fennorian, but vampirism is a questionable first step.
    Nuada Vendresi - Dunmer fire DK. Annarath's brother. Our mistakes shape us in most peculiar ways.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've successfully scryed and excavated multiple antiquities in various zones today (DLC, DC zones, AD zones) on PC/NA. As others stated, perhaps check that it might not be an addon issue. Hope you get it solved!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death | Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL | vHoF HM | vAS+1 | vCR+1 | vBRP | vSS
    Meet my characters:
    Sorcha Velane | Breton templar dps/healer, Flawless Conqueror, Master Angler
    Camilla Caro | Imperial stamsorc tank, Master Angler, Stormproof
    Aindelwyn | Bosmer stamblade, Stormproof
    Bretilde the Unbroken | Nord stamdk, Stormproof
    Adelaisa Loche | Imperial magblade, Stormproof
    Alcaeus Thaevarian | Imperial stamplar/tank
    Yrsa Flame-Kissed | Nord warden tank
    Nyseilvei | Altmer Maormer magsorc, Stormproof
    Morrigan Le Guen | Breton magden/healer, Stormproof
    Vycentia Incendus | Imperial dragonknight tank
    Naima al-Janir | Redguard stamden
    Uvrissa Vilandrys | Dunmer magdk
    Maura Velane | Breton magcro/healer
    Aoife Erelié | Breton sorc healer
    Desdemona Opetreius | Imperial stamcro, Level 10 Master Angler
    Below CP
    Raenora Wraith-Breaker | Nord necro tank
    Cindaerinil | Altmer nightblade tank
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged out for a few hours and when logged back in it miraculously works now...I didn't change any addons, it just works....
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes you can!
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    can you dig it?

SUCKA!!!!

dk7repv.gif
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Low - Level: Sybille The Pink Petal - Sorc, Arcturus The Loyal - Templar, Nachael Of Kozanset - NIghtblade, Hafnar Ironbark - Warden, Za'Kir Whitemane - Necro
    Guilds:
    [Ninja Squirrels][Mirkwood Forest][Nirn's Guardians][The Ska'vyn Exchange
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Figured it out, if your inventory is full, no digging allowed.
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Figured it out, if your inventory is full, no digging allowed.
    Isn't game supposed to show you a message in that case that you need at least N free slots?
    None of us is getting any younger, you know.
    Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event. > https://nairinhe.github.io/
    ...All true adventures include some deep bruises and frantic screaming, right?
    bluebird wrote: »
    is Fennorian a light source?
    PC EU - EP
    Annarath - Dunmer stamblade. Hero, thief, murderer. Of House Dres by blood, raised by Khajiit and Argonian people.
    Norra Storfjallet - a mountain range Nord frostwarden. Must. Protect. Everyone. Found out that world is bigger than dad's farm.
    Soothing-Paws Habasi - Khajiit healplar. Grandma you wish you had, but Annarath ain't sharing.
    Serpentina Scintilla - Imperial magcro. If she said she's from Tharn family, even Tharn family would believe.
    Gentle-Like-Snow - Argonian healblade. When she grows up she wants to be like Fennorian, but vampirism is a questionable first step.
    Nuada Vendresi - Dunmer fire DK. Annarath's brother. Our mistakes shape us in most peculiar ways.
  • jhodges89b14_ESO
    jhodges89b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Scryed all day yesterday without any problems.