The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zone Storyline Quests - Stuck on the last 3

Cryptor
Cryptor
✭✭✭
Hi,
I set out to complete all zone storyline quest chains first, to have a good grasp on what's going on in the game. For some reason I am stock in 3 areas (2 really and 3rd one is a rant).

Hew's Bane - I am at 2/6 and it's not showing me the next step. Any ideas?

Gold Coast - I am at 5/11 and it's not showing me the next step. Any ideas?

Imperial City - Are you kidding me? I am on 2/8 and the fact that getting the 2 was an absolute nightmare due to PvP now I am on the step where you have to clear out the building in Temple district. The end boss just one shots me. I tried this with a group and we get destroyed. Why is there a zone storyline step requiring a raid? at the very least 2 groups I am thinking. I am more then a little pissed about this.
Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thieves Guild and Darkbrotherhood both require you to advance in rank with their respective guilds before they will let you go on the next story line quest. You might check your guild rank vs the requirement for the quest line.

As for IC, I do not recall the Temple district being so bad. I beat the titan in the central temple with one friend. If its a wandering district boss with millions of health, that shouldn't be part of the quest.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To advance in the TG and DB quest lines you have to do the sneak dungeon quests or do the stealing quest for TG and the murder ones for DB who are much easier but don't give as much quest XP.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!

This community rocks! So many people happy to assist!
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been stuck with the temple district quest myself. But so far I have always been trying to solo it and somehow that didn't work.

For the Thives Guild and the Dark Brotherhood there are several options: the zone dailies (delve and World boss quests), the guild specific board dailies that send you stealing/stabbing across Tamriel and in addition the personal quests for the Thieves Guild members and for the Dark Brotherhood, there are Gold Coast side quests to be found, e.g. one with Raynor Vanos and his sister in Anvil.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to do the Temple District solo for days but can't get anywhere. If you want to group for it one day please let me know (the same with anyone else reading this). My name on Xbox Live is "OGCryptor".
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word of advice for IC, never try to do those story quests during events.