The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I started playing in Beta, stopped, then started again. Where's my Dwemer Non-Combat Pet? :(

CupcakePaparazzi
I don't really care about the monkey that early players received but I really want the Dwemer pet to fit my aesthetic. My ESO account shows when I first began and when I picked it back up (PS4.)

Screenshots (or GMs just checking my acct) would definitely show the info. Halp! :(
Aldmeri Dominion. PSN: JackieDBones
cupcakepaparazzi.com
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Loyal Dwarven Sphere was during the subscription days, @CupcakePaparazzi, for a six-month minimum paid sub.

Those days are no longer ... it was a loyalty reward for the sub and not something you get by just logging in.

If you think you subscribed and didn't get the pet, start an Online Support ticket.

No guarantees on the outcome, though, since the subscription plan ended way back in March 2015.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 28, 2020 10:05PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CupcakePaparazzi

If you do start a support ticket, you can post the ticket number in this thread so we can check on it for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to have been subscribed for 6 months before Tamriel Unlimited went live. That and the ice wraith are pretty much gifts to those who stayed loyal when the game was not very good.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -