Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ticket # still active??

I_am_a_Nord
@ZOS_BillE
Hi i was wondering if my ticket # 200822-007466 is still active, ive replied twice to the email but still no response back.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @I_am_a_Nord

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_Adrikoth thanks for the update, I will continue to wait and update on here if I got a reply!
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_Adrikoth
    The email I recieved says after 4 days it will be resolved but I've replied back twice and still no response. Any update?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @I_am_a_Nord

Your latest reply to the ticket in response to support was received successfully. As it has been four days you should be hearing back soon regarding the request you've made.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_BillE thank you for updating!! I will continue to wait on reply :smile:
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth its well over 4 days and I still haven't gotten a response back. Is my ticket still active?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been an average of 10-14 days based on other General Help posts, @I_am_a_Nord.

Remember there are other players with valid tickets in line ahead of you ...
  • I_am_a_Nord
    It's been an average of 10-14 days based on other General Help posts, @I_am_a_Nord.

Remember there are other players with valid tickets in line ahead of you ...

They emailed me about my ticket already, remember if you ever got an email on that specific email it said to respond directly on that email, i got that email ive responded and thats what this post is about.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    I know how the ticket goes, ive waited 16 days for them to fix my account before. But with a email recieved from them and responding to that email it shouldn't be that long since it should be under the works of an employee.
  • MrVida
    MrVida
    Please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Why does it not say this on the website? Might have been good to know before I updated my issue that I making things worse by doing so. Seriously. It should say that right next to the "update ticket box" IN BIG FREAKING RED LETTERS, so that people don't end up getting even more angry at you for taking what in their eyes is FOREVER.

Think about it... That little "Pro Tip" Might save you some headache from angry peeps in the future.