The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Drops (Ouroboros crates) bugged on Consoles?

BalticBlues
BalticBlues
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yesterday I received an email about getting an Ouroboros crate (Twitch Drop) for watching a Twitch stream. This usually means that the Ouroboros crate can be found directly in the game to unpack, for me on PS4. However, this time there was no Ouroboros crate in the game to unpack. The Code given in the email also does not work if I try entering it. Can somebody else confirm that Ouroboros crates are bugged on PS4? I heard the problem may exist on XBox as well.
Edited by BalticBlues on August 30, 2020 3:25PM
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    I started a thread earlier about this exact issue and had one other person confirm they have this issue. I know of a couple of others as well. I put in a ticket about it but they told me it's my own fault because I've got my Xbox account linked as well as my PS4 so the drops are going there instead.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I also opened a ticket but got no response yet. I only play on PS4, but some years ago I accepted ZOS's one-time-offer to transfer my accout from PC to PS4 when console versions released. So far I never had problems to get Twitch Drops on PS4, but perhaps ZOS now changed some code so that the Drops go to PC and not to PS4 anymore?
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm in the same boat, never any issues until now. I have until now been fortunate enough to get the drop on PS4 and Xbox but they've told me that's not possible so now only Xbox is receiving them. Annoying when PS4 is my primary but I'm just waiting on a response as to how I can pick which platform I wish to get drops on.

Seeing as this issue suddenly ninja crept up this week at the exact same time and only for a very few select people I'm guessing they have changed something on their end.
  • DustyWarehouse
    DustyWarehouse
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not receiving drops on Xbox either. I play PC these days but still log into my Xbox account for daily rewards. My accounts are all linked up and I've been receiving drops on both platforms without issue ever since drops arrived on consoles. These past few days I've only received drops on PC, even though there has been no changes in my account.

So I think the issue here is with ZOS. Something isn't working as it was previously.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning and yesterday morning I received an email saying I got an Ouroboros crate from watching a stream the previous day. Both days I logged into my PS4 and received the crate. I play ESO on PS4 and have never played ESO on other platforms. Twitch drops on PS4 do not seem to be bugged for me this weekend.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I watched ESO Live on Friday and got an email about a drop, but I received nothing in game.
    PS5 EU.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox. I received a code in an email yesterday and didn't get the crate either. Tried the code redemption and it said it was invalid.

Any help would be appreciated. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on August 31, 2020 5:31AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    If you’re receiving a Drop email but not actually getting the crate in-game, could you please pass along your Gamertag/PSN ID, and your platform? Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PSN-ID BalticBlues
    PS4 EU

So far two drop emails but no drop crates in-game on PS4 anymore this weekend.
    You may delete my old PC account if this helps.
    Thanks for trying to fix this new issue, Gina :)
    Edited by BalticBlues on August 31, 2020 9:15AM
  • CompletelyToast
    CompletelyToast
    ✭✭✭
    Gamertag - Dyibert
    Xbox/NA
    I’ve also gotten 2 or 3 emails but no crates
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag - ALPHA GAROU
    Xbox
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4

Gamertag - Jinxy_1985

Thank you so much Gina! Can't remember off the top of my head but I'm missing 4 or 5 crates that I've had emails for at this point.
  • TheJTOON
    TheJTOON
    ✭✭
    TheJTOON PC NA

I got four emails so far and no crates. Submitted a ticket.
    Edited by TheJTOON on August 31, 2020 1:36PM
  • thekuchenb16_ESO
    thekuchenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: TheKuchen
    Xbox/EU
  • krystinathealien
    PSN ID: krystinathealien
    PS4 NA/EU

Thanks 😊
    PSN & PC - krystinathealien
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSN: JolipinatorJG
    PS4 EU

This is the first time it has happened to me, so losing 1 crate is not a big deal.
    PS5 EU.
  • Maiyu93
    Maiyu93
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox GT: GluGun93
    Xbox NA

Have 2 receipt emails for crates that never appeard
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone! We'll be investigating and let you know if we need any additional info from any of you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone! We'll be investigating and let you know if we need any additional info from any of you.

Thank you so much Gina 😊
  • mellonkitty
    mellonkitty
    Soul Shriven
    PSN cata-wampus NA

Got two mails but no crates delivered to the PS4 where I have ESO+ active. I do have an old PC account (mellonkitty) as well that is mostly unused.

Thanks!

Edit: I just checked my PC account and did indeed get the crates there. I find it a pity that they didn't go to the PS4 account where I'm actually playing nowadays complete with subscription. Weird!
    Edited by mellonkitty on August 31, 2020 6:22PM
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    PSN petulant_prince
    PS4 EU
  • Belder
    Belder
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox Gamertag: Belderon
    Xbox EU
  • SkiiBird
    SkiiBird
    ✭✭
    Xbox Gamertag: SkiiBird

Xbox NA
    The Legend of the Ushnars.
  • TheAbyssall
    TheAbyssall
    Soul Shriven
    Psn gamertag : TheAbyssall
    Ps4 NA
    2 crates not received here
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    If you’re receiving a Drop email but not actually getting the crate in-game, could you please pass along your Gamertag/PSN ID, and your platform? Thank you!

PSN Gamertag: Mirthfaery
    PS4 NA

2 crates not received
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks again for your patience, everyone. We just fixed this issue so you should now receive the Ouroboros Crate in-game when you receive a notification email about earning a Twitch Drop. For anyone that did not get crates from the past week but did receive the email, we'll be sending these out starting tomorrow.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • kuma82
    kuma82
    ✭✭✭
    VenerableAF1982
    Xbox NA 2 crates not received.
  • mellonkitty
    mellonkitty
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you Gina for looking into this! Your time and attention are appreciated <3
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We just finished sending out the missing crates from anyone who previously received an email. Could you let us know if you received them? Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on September 2, 2020 3:45PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • thekuchenb16_ESO
    thekuchenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Got it! Thank you very much 😊