The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player Made Group Dungeon

Mystic_wolf479
Mystic_wolf479
✭✭✭
I try to stick to one idea a week, but if I had this one this morning it would have my first post.

To the players:
If you could put something you like in a dungeon what would it be? Is there a specific mechanic you like from another group dungeon you do?
Do you want a specific type of enemy? Like zombies? But more, a lot, maybe fast, maybe harder to kill? Maybe you can't kill them for good, and they get back up after a period of time and begin the chase again lol idk
Would you want it to take place underwater or on the clouds?

To ESO:
Would you ever consider making a dungeon based on the player's design?
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of games have player-designed levels as optional content made by players using tools available as a download "creator pack" or the like...it would be interesting to see what players could come up with for interesting dungeons. I think we would see a lot more variety, sadly I don't think it will ever happen in ESO, they aren't set up that way.

As far as a committee designed dungeon...I doubt that would be any good. Look at cars as an example...back before the 70s they were often designed by an individual designer with minimal outside input for cosmetics...after the 70s they were often designed by committee instead and it shows. There are fewer wild off-the-chain designs now...but there are also fewer beautiful cars....they are now just...bland for the most part. Especially these days, everything is some mid-sized SUV or crossover....they all look pretty much the same.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a boss that needs to be healed to death.
    The Moot Councillor
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to remove one-shot mechanics (that are not fun...) and add some tipe of damage to make healers useful again
    PC-EU