The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Weaps, Caster's Ring, or Gauntlet perhaps ?

Lunerdog
Lunerdog
✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed, particularly on my MagMancer, that some of the abilities make your weapon disappear completely, so:

Caster's Ring - channel your energies through the Caster's Ring - Ring of Shock - Ring of Fire - Ring of Ice - light attacks hit for x damage - heavy attacks hit for xx damage and restore magicka.

With maybe a Gauntlet version for stam abilities. I quite like the idea of a DK lashing that whip from a flaming gauntlet.

Just seems a little jarring when your weap disappears into your armpit when using abilities.
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think all of the necro abilities make your weapon go invisible.
    Wish they made it like sorc; if you try to cast frags while dual weapons equipped your character sheathes the weapon on their back in crossguard style which looks cool. And if you are casting dark deal or turn evil from fighters child, your character takes your off hand weapon to main hand alongside your main weapon when dual wielding.

Cool designs, too bad they don't do it anymore