Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't disband group, started with the queue bug, now it escalated.

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
A friend of ours got the stuck in queue bug, we tried grouping with him to fix it on advice of the support team, we ended up all being stuck in a group we cannot leave now. We have tried relogging, passing the crown around, swapping to different characters and back, entering Cyrodiil, which made it look like we were disbanded, but it said we were grouped if someone tried to invite one of us. On the plus side, somewhere along the line we are all no longer stuck in queue, we just can't queue now without getting stuck in the never ending queue again.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the Online Support ticket number(s) in your thread here, @Kwoung.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kwoung

As mentioned above, if you have a support ticket open you can post the ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Kwoung

As mentioned above, if you have a support ticket open you can post the ticket number here.

Thanks, after us all being offline a while, I logged in and was finally able to disband the group. My wife and my characters are fine now, however the other two still have the stuck in queue bug and also infect any players they group with both the queue and stuck in group bug. I will have them both reply here with their ticket numbers, as they are getting no support at all from your support team, just unrelated canned response emails that are not fixing the issue, and actually caused it to happen to my wife and I.