The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 200 for hours now ...

Floppyjo
Floppyjo
✭✭✭
I was playing for a few hours then logged out to character screen to change characters and got kicked, after that every attempt to log back in is either instant Error 200 or on 1 occasion I got as far as the loading screen while trying to log in with a character then I got kicked out again. I managed to get into a 2 1/2 minute queue at one point and got stuck on 30 seconds then kicked again and it continues ...

Edit: Oh and I am also getting "Could not retrieve announcements" on the bottom of the client login screen intermittently
Edited by Floppyjo on August 30, 2020 12:54PM
  • ScratchxX
    ScratchxX
    Soul Shriven
    I have been having exact same problem as Floppyjo for the past few hours as well - including error 200 sometimes right away and even making it to character screen twice but booted while loading - then back tp error 200 again and again.....also says "Could not retrieve announcements" I was playing as well when I was originally booted and code began appearing.
  • Wylde70
    Wylde70
    ✭✭
    Same issue here North American PC Server.

Ran repair, restarted computer, did a bunch of other things ZOS recommended.

Nada.

Just ran game consultant and about to open a ticket.
  • ForkstabberChick
    ForkstabberChick
    Soul Shriven
    I'm trying to get in via the ESO launcher and keep getting error 210. Afterwards, I try to start a repair and it just gives me the error again. I've restarted the launcher/my computer and attempted repairs.. can't attempt much more than that(as far as I know). I also can't access the main website. Only way I got here was by entering the forum link directly instead of through the main site.

qfh5uzidzx0o.png

I'll also send in a ticket now.

Edit: I know it's not the same error number but.. since this all seems to be happening at the same time(game was running fine for me yesterday), it may be related?
    Edited by ForkstabberChick on August 30, 2020 1:41PM
  • tarar4ik
    tarar4ik
    Soul Shriven
    I'm trying to get in via the ESO launcher and keep getting error 210. Afterwards, I try to start a repair and it just gives me the error again. I've restarted the launcher/my computer and attempted repairs.. can't attempt much more than that(as far as I know). I also can't access the main website. Only way I got here was by entering the forum link directly instead of through the main site.

qfh5uzidzx0o.png

I'll also send in a ticket now.

Edit: I know it's not the same error number but.. since this all seems to be happening at the same time(game was running fine for me yesterday), it may be related?

I have the same issue... Cannot find any solution
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tarar4ik wrote: »

I have the same issue... Cannot find any solution

Solution is to WAIT. The patch manifest error is due to an internet outage. Once that clears, the launcher will be able to get that file, and things will probably be right as rain.

You can try to run ESO64.EXE directly, if that is within your ability, and see if that works. That is how I am logging into the game today, but I provide no guarantee that it will work for everyone.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the megaservers. It appears CenturyLink is experiencing an outage that is likely affecting connectivity. You can keep an eye on the status page here: https://status.ctl.io/
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post