The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Pathing and Flying Pets

Ultravylence
Ultravylence
✭✭✭
Anyone have any solutions for flying pets "disappearing" and "re-appearing" while pathing in the air? Possibly related to changes in Y axis? Tested speed and angles, so far, they seem to "bug" on occasion and re-appear.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and it does look like an altitude thing. I pathed some dragonflies and they were perfectly fine over the water's surface but they pop around raggedly and "blink" over land. My moth swarm sometimes does a weird teleporty looking thing too.
  • Ultravylence
    Ultravylence
    ✭✭✭
    I may test turning "Surface Drag" to off that said. They are well above any surface in Erstwhile Sanctuary's cavern, but it may be objects on the ground impacting them....
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Yeah and it does look like an altitude thing. I pathed some dragonflies and they were perfectly fine over the water's surface but they pop around raggedly and "blink" over land. My moth swarm sometimes does a weird teleporty looking thing too.

See this is opposite for me . When my nixads are over the water they end up in the water.. Over land if there is any height change they disappear or jitter... If all the pathing is level they seem fine. I wish there was something added with pathing to give us a grid to help us see if our path is level or not at a quick glance.
  • Ultravylence
    Ultravylence
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just a "little" surprised that with flying - non ground based pets and the ability to create paths on both X/Y axis this doesn't work well. One would think if the path must remain level to the ground, you would be forced into such. Surprised/Not-Surprised.