Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else just get dropped (EU)?

• RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing mushrooms, not yet at least :D:D
    Options
  • DropDeadGorgeous
    DropDeadGorgeous
    ✭✭✭
    booted again from PC EU
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like a network issue affecting players across many games and applications based on where they are. I've logged in ok to both PC NA and PC EU from the UK without any delay or queue, only staying long enough to do login rewards, mount training and crafting research, and exiting the game normally.
    Options
  • Kitrani
    Kitrani
    Soul Shriven
    Not only servers not working. After the "Error 200" launcher still in permanent "Loading"
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    It sounds like a network issue affecting players across many games and applications based on where they are. I've logged in ok to both PC NA and PC EU from the UK without any delay or queue, only staying long enough to do login rewards, mount training and crafting research, and exiting the game normally.

Everything went down at 12 PM, it seems it is coming back again.

gP809DA.jpg
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    we have lost internet :disappointed:
    https://livemap.pingdom.com/
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkheart wrote: »
    Skauron wrote: »
    Darkheart wrote: »
    ITS NOT THE GAME

Why is it not the game?

I said Discord went down at same time. And is that game related ?

Yeah, if Discord went down at the same time, then it's more likely to be a wider problem on the internet than just ESO servers.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    round 2?
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strange, I had serveral times booted from server. And i middle of dragon fighting we was disconnected. But strange thing was that several web domains cannot be reached in same time as ESO servers ... f.e. speedtest.net, downdetector and some others. I was thinking that is problem with my ISP, but they dont have any problem on network.
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting disconnected after 3-5 minutes while in game, it takes me 10-15 minutes to log back in.
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some grandmother cut a cable in the garden? :D again :) like in april 2011? :D
    Options
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problems may be stemming from Cloudflare. And as you can see from the down detector post above that its affecting many services

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Options
  • rollingphoneseb17_ESO
    I literally got kicked out from ESO twice as of now. I could literally not block or weapon swap, I could apply elemental drain on a mage guild book though! it was fun. Until I alt tabbed and got error message saying about valid internet connection. ROFL
    Options
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn it and I had like 1-2 hour maximum of pvp time left before it becomes too populated and unplayable in grayhost till later 1 am.
    Options
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by NewbieOKS on August 30, 2020 3:10PM
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strange, i have dual wan router. My broadband ISP is primary and i even CAN'T get to this forum! And some NONgame domains. BUT second WAN is via mobile phone ISP. Theres no problem.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got kicked now trying to switch character. Got message that game was unable to connect to server twice and then inn.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • NebelLei
    NebelLei
    Just finished ImperialCity Prison dung, and it was HELL FULL OF LAGS. All monsters are terribly lagging, running from side to side, not attacking (did not mind that part), couldn't pick up the drop, ping jumped from 130 to 700+ depending upon how many monsters are in place. People kept falling away from the group.
    Guess right now it's not the best time for dungeons & trials; grind in the open world is ok for me though.
    Options
  • Lollapalosaa
    Lollapalosaa
    ✭✭
    is everyone getting in? I still cant login or if I can, I'll be kicked off quite quickly. Website https://livemap.pingdom.com/ had 52k outages over hour ago, and now 0 ..almost like it got broken too?
    Options
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    I have switched my dns to google public dns and i'm straight in.. a number of other dns servers i tried prior to this were not letting me get in. passing this on for the more technically minded.
    Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
    Options
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    However. i'm in, but nothing.. is moving in game :)
    nope i'm booted.. ahh well
    Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
    Options
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is gonna need to WAKE UP AND DRINK THEIR COFFEE AND GET TO WORK THIS SUNDAY MORNING. AND YES THE CAPS ARE INTENTIONAL!!
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    Options
  • stybbe17b16_ESO
    stybbe17b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They should host their servers on same machine the forum is on. This *** seems to never go down :D
    Options
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    ZOS is gonna need to WAKE UP AND DRINK THEIR COFFEE AND GET TO WORK THIS SUNDAY MORNING. AND YES THE CAPS ARE INTENTIONAL!!

I guess you didn't read anything above :joy:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,405 achievement points
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this satire, @itsfatbass ? If not: https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/30/21407429/cloudflare-down-websites-hulu-feedly-discord
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should host their servers on same machine the forum is on. This *** seems to never go down :D

On my broadband ISP i CAN'T get to the forum :D:D:D on mobile operator no problem, but FUP 10gb/month :D
    Options
  • hasohen
    hasohen
    Soul Shriven
    wtf happens here... it kicks me from the server after few mins.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone at ZOS should probably say something on the forum or social media, just so players know it is not ESO.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ladies and gentlmen, it's a trailer for september disasters ;)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Moyra74
    Moyra74
    ✭✭
    Kicked out as well about 10 mins ago (EU), the log in sceen doesn't even show the 'Play' button anymore :s
    Going the wrong way since 1974
    Options