The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else just get dropped (EU)?

• molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booted.

Then hangs on this screen for 30 seconds ;

gTpt4Bo.png

Then stops here ;

9dQMyWF.png
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moyra74 wrote: »
    Kicked out as well about 10 mins ago (EU), the log in sceen doesn't even show the 'Play' button anymore :s

I was just on PC EU and it was a bumpy ride from the US. I am connecting directly, not using the launcher.

There are quite a few people online and running around.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked out, after unsuccesfully relogging, restarted the PC, still unsuccessful:

Patch-manifest-30082020.jpg

EDIT: PC/EU (via Steam)
    EDIT2: ...and in again! :)
    Edited by BoraxFlux on August 30, 2020 2:51PM
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Kicked out as well about 10 mins ago (EU), the log in sceen doesn't even show the 'Play' button anymore :s

I was just on PC EU and it was a bumpy ride from the US. I am connecting directly, not using the launcher.

how do you bypass launcher....and keep in mind its not affecting everyone....
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »

how do you bypass launcher....and keep in mind its not affecting everyone....

I know it is not effecting everyone. On PC, I run ESO64.EXE directly, rather than running the launcher, which starts ESO64.EXE.

I understand that this also works from Steam, but I do not use Steam. Does not work on Stadia, PS4, or XBox.
    Options
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    I am running mac os and with me my client is not even opening properly ...
    it takes 4 minutes before the button play shows

And when i click on play , then i cant log in
    I have error codes 200 and 210

Anyone else who cannot even open up the client properly?
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skauron wrote: »
    I have switched my dns to google public dns and i'm straight in.. a number of other dns servers i tried prior to this were not letting me get in. passing this on for the more technically minded.

Very simple really, your ISP is dictating on their resolvers which Nameservers to use and their resolvers are serving DNS if they have your query cached.
    If there are Layer 3 issues several nodes that your ISP is using can be down, what happens today, by switching to Google NS you told your computer to query Google resolvers, and if they are working, you will be able to connect to pages and services again.
    Usually ISP's are having their resolvers and not using Google ones to optimize performance and to serve DNS info right away if it is precached. When they are down you get page unreachable error.
    Simple.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, it appears CenturyLink is experiencing an outage that is likely affecting connectivity. You can keep an eye on the status page here: https://status.ctl.io/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »
    Booted.

Then hangs on this screen for 30 seconds ;

gTpt4Bo.png

Then stops here ;

9dQMyWF.png
    Hint if the launcher randomly tries to repair the game, kill launcher and restart it.

And yes I got booted from server too, that was the message, luckily I was just messing around but thought about doing an guild IC run.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, it appears CenturyLink is experiencing an outage that is likely affecting connectivity. You can keep an eye on the status page here: https://status.ctl.io/

Anything to say about the lack of Performance of the Server ?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »

Anything to say about the lack of Performance of the Server ?

FYI: Lambert talked about the trial problem, which is likely something that goes beyond trials, yesterday.
    Options