The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Roll the bug roulette! (vet ICP)

Husan
Husan
✭✭✭✭✭
There is some wonky stuff going on ever since the last update, but in this post I'd like to focus on ICP, specifically the last boss fight. Me and my group encountered several bugs while fighting the last boss.

On the first try, boss randomly stopped taking damage at 34% health.
dbuuo4f3nuiz.png

On the second try, the boss didn't spawn any portals to jump into when he does the one shot mechanic.
2s3pcz6ng5g4.png

On the third try, he never re-appeared after we killed the 4 shades.
k0uc6zdgy3g5.png

And on the fourth try, the game lagged out and I got dropped from the server. Which is a shame, because I was really looking forward to the next bug we would get when rolling our bug roulette :neutral:
j971gsd8os4w.png
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG ... had to laugh when seeing that list, but its devastating ofc. Can we pls undo the "performance improvements". The "bad state" was loads better than the improved one.
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Got several same bugs there today between 12h and 13h CEST.
    I dont recall so bad server's performances over 15+ years playing Mmos.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my v ICP the first boss didn't spawn adds and never went in shield phase. At lord warden after the first batch of 4 minions, he never showed up but luckily wr could target him at the center of the arena and killed it him easily. No portal phase.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds familiar, I once did a run where the Warden just disappeared at 50% HP (health bar stayed visible though) and then died all by himself.

Also had it once that trash mobs didn't attack but just wandered around doing nothing.

ICP must be the most bugged dungeon in ESO.

thumbdown.png

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The "Performance patches" :D indeed increased the Bug Performance to new levels...