The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EU Server 'Performance Improvement'

naga.
naga.
✭✭✭
Server performance has been improved in one of the least performant cases by distributing Trials more evenly across the system. This should ensure better overall performance in Trials, reducing the likelihood of getting a “bad instance” where enemies behave abnormally and latency is higher than normal.

[snip]

The EU [snip] server performance has never been great. However, during Waitmoor it wasn't complete garbage. We're talking a one-eyed Charmeleon on the Charizard scale. Now it de-evolved into the clawless Charmander we learned to hate during Harrowstorm. During prime time latency and desync in trials are approaching all-time highs. Olms is back to his old 'Imma poop lightning while jumping' ways. Bosses and adds are spinning like they're attending a rumba class. As a tank, even if you taunt something with affection [snip] you might not get their attention. Lokkestiiz himself lost the will to beam. Even pretending you're buying something [snip] doesn't help.

Not gonna lie... I'd be happy if you took the EU server down for maintenance on Monday, extended the maintenance twice before spinning the server back up just to take it down again to fix whatever you managed to break, if by Tuesday the quality of instances would return to a Waitmoor standard.

PS: I guess this will be my final post on the forums. Thank you everyone for reacting with 'Awesome' or 'Agree' to my many posts [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing, Inappropriate Content, and Discussing Disciplinary Actions]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on August 30, 2020 4:36PM
  • ImmortalDawn
    ImmortalDawn
    ✭✭
    Yeah this part of the patch notes is probably going to be one of the greatest jokes of ESO :D
    I was really hoping this would come true but during my first dungeon run after the patch, I noticed that ZOS even managed to make it worse. It's now at a point (again?) where sheduled trial runs have to be canceled because the game is plainly unplayable.