The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social Ban for No Reason Help Please

Summane
Summane
Soul Shriven
Hello, i got Social banned 8 days ago for No Reason and i contact support from 8 days ago and i got no answer at all
i got social before like 4 month ago and i contact support they remove the ban from me they say it was by mistake or something so now i get another social ban for no reason Please fix it
====
Helpful Info:
Server: PC/EU
Name in Game : @Summane
Ticket Number : 200817-004795

Please fix it fast i'm streaming and having bad experience with the game now that will slow my progress
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Summane

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as they can.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Summane
    Summane
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth ok but can u atleast try to help me with this because this is taking so much time already
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on other forum posts, the timeline has been around two (2) weeks, @Summane.

Remember, there are other players with tickets ahead of you ... so be patient and respond promptly when you get a reply from Support.
    Options