The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch Potes? :-)

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there still another round of natch potes or was that the final ones?

Hopefully they reconsider the Vampire nerf or look at the excellent suggestions people had with making the skills improve with stages.
Edited by Sporvan on August 17, 2020 3:48PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Last week was the final PTS patch before we launch on PC next Monday.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh boy! Then vampires are truly cursed :D Thanks for the confirmation though!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :plays small sad violin for grandwulf:
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why two weeks before last patch and release though? Or is it because of that nasty Stadia won't let us have patch today?
    I need either my quests fixes or a confirmation that there's none so I can rage here until I'm banned :D
  • Alentarlixia
    Alentarlixia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Last time, there were some "last minute changes". Can we expect some sort of those changes again, or is the Update going online like it is now (6.1.4)?
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember ladies and gentlemen, that PTS patch notes IS NOT THE FINAL PATCH NOTE!!! Always wait until the new update is released with its patch before committing to something.

Aegeides always expect changes....2 weeks is a lot of time to think about stuff. Also a way to avoid complaints until the next update.

You want to solidify your foot and commit on release. The possible Proctopalypse II happening and the pvp gameplay being radical...

These three months will be " just let things play out"...

but lets face it with the removal of personal AoEs and the uptick of set AoEs being better than possible class skills...We all know what's going to happen...

Still I want to see and experience this first before I draw a theoretical conclusion lol.
    Edited by LuxLunae on August 17, 2020 4:27PM
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrassian Strangelers: Press F to pay respects.
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye bye magcro.
    Zos should just delete you from the game.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrassian Stranglers/ Necro = same old bait and switch. What will be the next money grab scam?
  • AelyinESO
    AelyinESO
    ✭✭✭
    ohhh well... gg
    NA PC Server - CP810 - Played Since Beta 2014, but left for 4 years, coz games got unbalancing, boring and too much expensive (still?)

- MagSorc (50) - DPS
    - MagTem (50) - Healer
    - StamDK (50) - Tank
    - StamNecro (50) - DPS
    - StamTem (developing) - DPS
    - MagNecro (developing) - DPS
    - MagWard (developing) - Healer
    - Stamblade (developing) - DPS

"Stop nerfing Sorcerers please"
    "Stop putting most interesting items inside a lucky Crate costing money"
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find it sad that this is how we find out there is no patch notes or changes, on the same day we expect them to go up within a community made thread?

How does this company fail to comunicate effectively with its playerbase this far into it's life cycle is beyond me.

This specifically isn't a big deal obviously, but everything down to relying on your influencers making 3 hour long new player guides every year is a testament to how awful they are at informing players of important information on how to play your game effectively.

But lets blame APM for the skill gap and ruin what makes ESO unique along the way.. smh

Edit: I stand corrected, it was mentioned in the last PTS notes. Still think their communication sucks :D
    Edited by MashmalloMan on August 19, 2020 4:49PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s still another week for ZOS to ninja change something ... like Roaring Opportunist.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye bye stamplar u will be missed... without ritual of retribution no more decent self heal...
    bye bye blood for blood
    bye bye trhassian
    and decons new moon acolyte!! nah that one is not that bad!

yes vampire in the current state is not attractive...
    and wow arkassis is way to op! can be used before boss to build ultimates... combine with dead water guile almost 100% uptime on warhorn! wow!

im 100% sure their will be some last minutes fixes

i really hope for that they keep change ror and let it have a self heal over time for the same amout, so fixing the stacking of 2-3 ritual togheter for mass healing

• StamPlar_1976
    StamPlar_1976
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find it sad that this is how we find out there is no patch notes or changes, on the same day we expect them to go up within a community made thread?

How does this company fail to comunicate effectively with its playerbase this far into it's life cycle is beyond me.

[snip] But this is patently false. Gina did put out an announcement on the last patch notes that those would be the final ones for the PTS. I'm all for giving em hell when they screw up or come up with some ridiculous changes. But this one was not warranted. She did let people know way in advance those patch notes were the last.

[Edited to remove Bashing]

Really? Lol. Ok.
    Edited by StamPlar_1976 on August 19, 2020 1:55AM
  • _Kaziel_
    _Kaziel_
    zvavi wrote: »
    :plays small sad violin for grandwulf:

What's happening to Grundwulf?

Haven't spotted any changes in the notes.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This specifically isn't a big deal obviously, but everything down to relying on your influencers making 3 hour long new player guides every year is a testament to how awful they are at informing players of important information on how to play your game effectively.

But lets blame APM for the skill gap and ruin what makes ESO unique along the way.. smh

The last patch notes pointed out that it was the final one.
    They actually did communicate it.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    So CD on some skills rly happening cause they broke their game and don't want to invest into servers that can handle the gameplay like it was created for...
    CD on hardened ward... I can't believe this.
    As a non pet sorc I didn't know I set the server on fire with this skill.
    Edited by Mortiis13 on August 18, 2020 1:26PM
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to cure my Vampire. Unsub and shut down the alt account because I am not grinding to Assault Rank 5 to get rapids on 16 toons, then I am going to throw rocks at the sky in anger.
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So next monday will be Bug Release day.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

Nothing new.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

Bug Swap. At least some old bugs must be fixed (one can hope, right?) and new ones are introduces