Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Official North America PC PVP Faction Discords!

Carespanker
Carespanker
✭✭✭✭
Hello! I'm Care, Creator and Moderator of the Official PVP Discord servers for North America PC. These servers and their decisions have been the focal point of success for their factions by those factions guild masters (except Daggerfall clearly but I hope to change that at some point) Their goal is to reestablish faction loyalty and bring the factions Guild Masters to even ground where they can work together to win their campaigns and better their factions through strategizing, training, and faction wide events!

These Discords abolish collusion and cross-faction play to keep all factions in the mindset of winning their campaigns as originally designed. This mindset and our verification process (see below) is how we keep our discord on topic and not a zone chat 2.0. We also use these discords to manage the campaigns population to reduce lag and faction stacking along with distributing help to the campaigns that need it. Along with that, give 24 map updates, score changes, and report on notable events that happen during said campaigns so that even when you're not on you can know what to expect when ya do. For basic communication, there are also plenty of channels for voice, theory crafting, general conversation, bounties, trading, events, and private channels for GM's to do the same. I can assure you every discord is 100% safe and secure and will do everything it can to bring out the best of your faction and what it can do. (Along with much much more!)

For verification, we require that all members post a picture of their character list in the #Verification tab for security reasons. For example, we want to know if you are playing against us or are a spai, or just a huge zone chat troll that we need to closely monitor. After you post your character list to the #Verification tab you will be given a rank judged by the number of characters you have on your faction. Fear not non-faction loyalists, we also have ranks for your kind as well! If you find yourself to have multiple characters on multiple factions you will find yourself in a part-timer rank, though if you have multi factional characters, and are dedicated to one faction you can dispute this in the #Verification tab for a higher rank by getting gm's or other players from your faction to vouch for you.

Here is a list of the obtainable ranks:

Spai : Lowest rank, reserved for cross-faction players currently playing on the opposite faction or is someone seen frequently betraying their faction. This rank has the lowest visibility in the discord.

Part-Timer : Players who play cross-faction but are currently locked to their faction campaigns and are working for our faction for the time of their promotion. Players with this rank are required to alert if they intend to switch factions after a campaign is completed. Failure to address your faction transfer can result in a permanent ban depending on the severity. This rank has medium visibility in the discord.

Verified : This rank is for the trusted faction loyalists and full-time players of their faction. Please note this rank does not require 100% of the characters of their faction, only a majority. This rank has the second-highest discord visibility.

Guild Master: The Official NA PVP Discord is run by these players. This rank has access to every channel including the #war-council where we decide on events, discuss politics, and often fight with each other about how to run a faction.

Streamer : Pretty self-explanatory, these are the members of our faction that are twitch streamers. If those players meet our criteria of their factions Streamers then they will have their streams announced to the entire faction in the discord.

Cartographer : This rank is for the few that wish to help out around the discord and post daily map and campaign updates of their assigned campaign or multiple. Think of them as mini moderators.

Raid Leader: Extensions of the Guild Masters, these are their officers and +1’s. Every GM is entitled to up to two Raid Leaders. These ranks share the same visibility.

Now for the Discord links, Due to me creating these in stages, you will find that some of these discords to be more developed than others. I made EP first to fix their faction when i returned from a long break from the game and found that they were on a losing streak due to being the most divided they had ever been (and now they haven't lost Kaal since!). I made the AD one to save the faction after a certain tyrant sought vengeance against AD with the help of a certain streamer on DC (and now the lowest population faction is ahead of the highest population faction). And now Im making the DC one today at the time of this post because I want dc to play to win again instead of playing to follow their favorite streamer around in a zergrush/vendetta that lags the servers and loses campaigns (pm me if you want more details on that topic).

(I also wish to be as neutral as I can between all three and will not be sharing any information between them, I will never sell your faction out or favor one faction more than the others, these discords are solely made to better the game and create content when Zenimax falls short and not for personal gain.)

Regardless on how, when, or why they were created here are the official links:

Official Ebonheart Pact Discord: https://discord.gg/tw7wHtt

Official Aldmeri Dominion Discord: https://discord.gg/yzvvXHZ

and the brand new Official Daggerfall Covenant Discord: https://discord.gg/FVeR98U

All of which are or will be lead by every GM of their faction. For more information find me on discord at Care#4472, or comment here!

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also use these discords to manage the campaigns population to reduce lag and faction stacking along with distributing help to the campaigns that need it.

Could use you guys on console. Xbox NA Laat needs more Reds desperately.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    We also use these discords to manage the campaigns population to reduce lag and faction stacking along with distributing help to the campaigns that need it.

I would gladly play on xbox if cross save was a thing, I would not transfer or start over tho
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

As much as I would love to help consoles (and even EU) out with their woes, its far beyond my realm. I can make discords all day with the same format, but without constantly searching and recruiting for gms and having employees who work for free giving map updates and sharing information along with one another- Its just not going to happen. The beauty of the official cords is that they are run by the NA PC factions and their players but If I can't reach them then it wont populate enough to go anywhere.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were to have any credibility, you would first of all BE NEUTRAL, which you clearly arent. Your aim is to follow your personal vendetta against ONE player, and ONE faction. Until you have played a full month on DC faction Kaal, I can only recomend ALL to stay as far away from you and your "neutral" discord as possible.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you were to have any credibility, you would first of all BE NEUTRAL, which you clearly arent. Your aim is to follow your personal vendetta against ONE player, and ONE faction. Until you have played a full month on DC faction Kaal, I can only recomend ALL to stay as far away from you and your "neutral" discord as possible.

Actually I am neutral, even vow'd to quit pvp altogether after I get them all going to keep them neutral. But, until DC gives up their petty vendettas, the main guilds refuse my assistance entirely due to a fear of starting a rift in their faction and sheepherder's fanboys starting a makeshift copy thats been used for nothing but to share streams for personal gain. I don't hate sheepherder, its nothing personal he's just bad for business and the success of his own faction. Im basically stuck removing thorns before I can help the smurf faction. Nonetheless, The DC discord remains to have constant daily updates on all campaigns just as the two other factions do.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually I am neutral, even vow'd to quit pvp altogether after I get them all going to keep them neutral. But, until DC gives up their petty vendettas, the main guilds refuse my assistance entirely due to a fear of starting a rift in their faction and sheepherder's fanboys starting a makeshift copy thats been used for nothing but to share streams for personal gain. I don't hate sheepherder, its nothing personal he's just bad for business and the success of his own faction. Im basically stuck removing thorns before I can help the smurf faction. Nonetheless, The DC discord remains to have constant daily updates on all campaigns just as the two other factions do.

thanks for proving my point
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭

Same to you, sheep.
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    I think is is a pretty cool project as it relates to faction loyalty, though I imagine it would have more impact without faction locks (mostly since faction locks force a side for the duration).

If you have success in this, I would suggest a neutral ground from the alliances to meet and discuss. Myself and Ody attempted this for NoCP with the Tri-faction discord. We had middling success, mostly due to some of the GMs either refusing to participate or being too toxic. We were able to balance out pop for a short time, as well as mostly call a cease-fire on the Tri Keeps when there were no scrolls to ensure the campaign didn't die when someone held the map.

maybe you would have more success than we did.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ishtharo wrote: »
    I think is is a pretty cool project as it relates to faction loyalty, though I imagine it would have more impact without faction locks (mostly since faction locks force a side for the duration).

If you have success in this, I would suggest a neutral ground from the alliances to meet and discuss. Myself and Ody attempted this for NoCP with the Tri-faction discord. We had middling success, mostly due to some of the GMs either refusing to participate or being too toxic. We were able to balance out pop for a short time, as well as mostly call a cease-fire on the Tri Keeps when there were no scrolls to ensure the campaign didn't die when someone held the map.

maybe you would have more success than we did.

Yeah, we get rid of the guilds refusing to work together thing due to keeping the factions separate.otherwise the whole thing turns into zone chat 2.0. The tri faction players are allowed in but the guildmasters voted they are 100% not allowed to see channels where actual strategy is done. And the tri faction players don't seem to mind due to the fact they never want to play the map anyway. One thing I will say im glad its not tri factional for is the lack of infighting that comes with, all factions talk *** about the other two (as they should) and with split discords we can keep everyone in the same mindset so everyone feels more on the same team.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any kind of truly official endorsement from ZOS? Or is "official" just a cool word you've decided to put in the name?
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Do you have any kind of truly official endorsement from ZOS? Or is "official" just a cool word you've decided to put in the name?

I would hope for that someday, but the actual reason for the "official" part of this is to stray away from the multiple copies that never worked out over the years (mostly made for personal gain) and the multiple copies that are still being made to this day. It more or less means "this is your factions official discords, made, ran, and set in stone officially by all of your factions gms" instead of being ran by zos.

Besides, would you even want the company that removes and bans people with negative opinions of their game from their own forums to run a community server? At the very least, I still allow people to speak their mind and always will. Even if it was endorsed by zeni, the need to call it "official" would still come from the blessing of the guilds and gms of these communities instead of zos because in a "community server" the "community" deserves the most respect.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

I would hope for that someday, but the actual reason for the "official" part of this is to stray away from the multiple copies that never worked out over the years (mostly made for personal gain) and the multiple copies that are still being made to this day. It more or less means "this is your factions official discords, made, ran, and set in stone officially by all of your factions gms" instead of being ran by zos.

Besides, would you even want the company that removes and bans people with negative opinions of their game from their own forums to run a community server? At the very least, I still allow people to speak their mind and always will. Even if it was endorsed by zeni, the need to call it "official" would still come from the blessing of the guilds and gms of these communities instead of zos because in a "community server" the "community" deserves the most respect.

So it's the second one, thanks for the answer.

You have a funny interpretation of the word "official". But if you want to use it to give your discord some fake credibility to stand out amongst half a dozen of other similar servers (which you have zero true credibility over, may I add), good for you.
  • GhostWolf_ESO
    GhostWolf_ESO
    ✭✭✭

stay outta those discords they are honey pots for gathering info on players their alts and names to use if the server owner feels they deserve to be harassed
    Asst GM NonPlusUltra
    Officer Art Ov War EU/NA
    Never Forget 11-12-19 The Legendary 8
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭

stay outta those discords they are honey pots for gathering info on players their alts and names to use if the server owner feels they deserve to be harassed
    Gotta admit that's a new one. Listen I got a couple thousand players under my belt at this point, and anyone who knows me knows I remember about 4 of them at a time lol.

The only people who can see your character list is Guild Masters, my mods/devs, and myself (unless the airlock is being worked on or questioned for evidence) for the sake of seeing if you're on anyone's blacklist (which is a 1 out of 600 rate at this point and far less of anyone to do anything about it). We have never used someone's character list to troll or harass, only to tell if you are from that faction and add their full account to the faction's blacklist (which we only had to do about 4 times in our entire timeline). If you are still skeptical or shy you can send the picture to me or a mod in a private message and we can do it from there.

Oh and btw if someone wanted your entire account character list for whatever reason they could just use a guild add-on called shizzu's to find your full list.
    Edited by Carespanker on February 28, 2020 11:29PM
  • sirpz
    sirpz
    ✭✭✭

After a year of undefeated campaigns, The Official PC/NA PVP Discord has been discontinued due to it succeeding in all its goals and all its enemies that it was created to stand against have been eliminated or retired. I would also like to personally thank all the guilds and near hundred guild masters from every faction who joined and participated in its server wide events. As for the fate of the discord, Emperor Sweetroll had passed it over to a good friend to archive it in case it's ever needed again for either reference on how to bring people together as a community or to be revived for a similar cause. May it always be remembered as a piece of PC/NA history.

If you want to follow Sweetroll in his next world dominating conquest feel free to hit him up in game or on discord for a guild invite and more information. We could always use more active players.
    Edited by sirpz on August 16, 2020 7:06AM
    Former Guild Master for the Gold Dragon Inquisitors
    Former Officer for the Stolen Sweetroll

The Bone Zone, Gryphon Heart | Argonian Necrotank
    Agristair Theol, Shield of the North | Breton Sorctank
    Julius Tullius Raenor, Immortal Redeemer | Imperial TankDK
    Rhosh the Impaler, Mageslayer | Orc Tankplar
    Blind-From-Shadows, Boethiah's Scythe | Argonain Tankblade
    Darius Countenain, Kyne's Will | Redguard Tankden

... and a bunch of other dps and heal toons

| CP 1300+ | 6500+hrs |
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is something the DC faction sorely needs Our Pvp guilds are so toxic to one another it makes me sick. While Red and Yellow have their attacks on DC perfectly timed.
    Was DC excluded from this for some reason?
    Or was it always avail and we never used it.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thegreat_one
    Canonically speaking, all players and guilds were welcome to the pvp discord. However even with several dozens of attempts were made to bring in the past to bring in more DC guilds, all but 11 simply refused to work together due to personal differences, being apart of the streamer herd that told them not to or they would be excommunicated, prefered their seclusion, or thought it was a trap (somehow). Some of the streamer herd even banded together and made their own mini discord at one point to flame us at one point that never really got anywhere due it just being a stream sharing hub at the end of the day. All and all you can just look around in the past year if you want the truth, but from my pov, Sweetroll offered to help DC several times and several times they declined and DC hasn’t won in grey host ever since the discord went up.