The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cyrodil sieges stealing

GHJEXCOMANDER
GHJEXCOMANDER
Soul Shriven
Please do something with the siege thieves.
Let us force kick them from our sieges or make a new setting where we can make our siege private/group/public
Or at least public/private

Thank you.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each deployed siege weapon should have a synergy, triggerable only by its owner, that kicks whoever is currently using the siege so that its rightful owner can use or stow it.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh -I am lazy -if people want to fire mine while I chase someone all the more power to them.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not possible to leave a lancer for a sec without khajit nightblade appearing and holding till the wep breaks apart.
    Would be nice to have an option to kick such people of your engine, make it as two legs kick emote please.

Edited by Tammany on August 1, 2020 10:01AM
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Not possible to leave a lancer for a sec without khajit nightblade appearing and holding till the wep breaks apart.
    Would be nice to have an option to kick such people of your engine, make it as two legs kick emote please.
    Did they change something to the lancer?
    Because in the beginning I tried to send or give directly a lancer to somebody and that wasn't possible.
    So I made another try in the field and told him to takeover my lancer with the hope he can take it afterwards, but he said he couldn't even use it.
    So I'm confused now...

PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no problem with people using the common siege that I step away from. The cold fire and new rapid fire ones are a different story.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »

Khajit has wares if one has coin, yes?

Ray
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just make it so you can stow them when someone else is on the siege. It doesn't matter so much if someone else uses the siege, the issue is when you can't put away a brand new siege and still stay in the fight as you'd like to.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When putting down the lancer siege, they really need to act like other siege putting you on them as soon as they spawn. The other day I went to put down a lancer siege and when it spawned I hit E to use it. Well as it turns out It was not the siege I put down. The person next to me had put down the same siege as I did, and it was his not mine that had spawned. I left the siege and apologized.

Often I see people just hanging around lancer siege, even had a person whisper about 10 questions in a row while I was on a siege. Whenever I use chat while on siege, it bugs and I have to leave it and hit E again before it will shoot. I'm not sure if this guy was trying to bug the siege, but I didn't respond to give him the chance.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    I have no problem with people using the common siege that I step away from. The cold fire and new rapid fire ones are a different story.

That's the problem. New players using them and/or trolls just saying "thanks" then letting it run out.