Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You guys bugged my clothier writ worth at least 25-30k and then tell me theres nothing you can do

PizzaCat82
PizzaCat82
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This returned to me from my Trader last week and you guys can't seem to do anything about it.

fantastic customer service ZOS.

[Incident: 200806-008022

EfV9LQz.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 11, 2020 12:49PM
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could just be bugged UI and reading it will generate the quest to do it properly. If so, fixed.
    If not, then delete the quest. ZOS might flick you 25k if you have screenshotted it.

25k is not the end of the world, thats like 1 day of dailies writs on 5 characters.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    richo262 wrote: »
    Could just be bugged UI and reading it will generate the quest to do it properly. If so, fixed.
    If not, then delete the quest. ZOS might flick you 25k if you have screenshotted it.

25k is not the end of the world, thats like 1 day of dailies writs on 5 characters.

Its the principle of the matter. I don't want my writs coming in the mail as 0 when I paid or set them to guild trader with a different number.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try listing it and see if it changes.

As far as the 25K in gold you listed it for, that is player economy price, not what ZOS values it at.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ForzaRammer
    ForzaRammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine paying for a writ that cost more to craft than what voucher is worth
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try using it and see what happens. They should be able to send you some gold so you can buy another in a trader.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post points to a much larger potential issue and potential exploit. If the player here posted a master writ (lets say it was originally for 70 vouchers) and some action (in this case posting to a guild store) forced that item to change in some way, imagine the potential ramifications if someone finds out how to change that negative modifier into a positive modifier. If I were the one at ZOS that got this report, I'd look quite closely at the triggers to replicate it and pass it along to the proper persons. The only reason this isn't a massive issue is because the player took the hit and not the entire game economy. What if the master writ returned with a 3,000,000 voucher reward instead of 0?

A bug is a bug and it needs to be reported and hopefully fixed at some point.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wrots is probably worth more with 0 vouchers than it would be with 70.

You just need to find the right buyer
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @PizzaCat82 it seems that a member of our support team has updated your ticket a few days ago. Please check your inbox for our latest reply, and be sure to let us know if you need additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    The wrots is probably worth more with 0 vouchers than it would be with 70.

You just need to find the right buyer

I can't wait for the post ranting about ZOS changing a writ from 0 vouchers to 70 after some collector bought it to stash away in their inventory of oddities.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can assure everyone that ZOS did not give me the value of the writ in vouchers.

I got 20 and deleted it.