Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP RP video - Dragon Fire | The Cyrodiil Wars

KamoChameleon
KamoChameleon
✭✭✭
I have often found that when pvp’ Ing in Cyrodiil that a nice story unfolds most nights. Rather than just make a video of pvp gameplay I thought I’d try to capture that story using some light RP in a video. I hope people enjoy it as much I did making it. I thought RPers would appreciate this more so posted it here.

Please sub if you like it I’ll be making more.

https://youtu.be/OQvikfNGb00
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You...you're the Chosen One! The one prophesied to show us the way toward peace...only when the RP Side and the PVP Side are brought into harmony shall we achieve true balance and put aside these false divisions once and for all!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Best comment ever!