The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where did you put your greenhouse?

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a solarium for my custom Ayleid ruin in Moon-Sugar Meadow. It has a fantastic view of the waterfalls!

d601x9yfhzb6.png

q2evt4cr0x1p.png
    pyv8tzpuuz2x.pngfg37ki87gq3e.png
    7tc4b7aj34kx.png
    c9uu2tfbvc90.pngjopwdwxqbbnx.png

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned it into an aquahouse.
    oqzwtnkysn6o.png
    txxt4f93kbyi.png
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauranae wrote: »
    wanted to decorate it this evening, and its raining inside ..... so i need an idea to block that before starting

I fixed the roof with a bunch of Ayleid grates. It doesn't rain through them, they cover the glass panes as if they were made for exactly this, and the roof is still see-through afterwards.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These all look great everyone, thanks so much for sharing! Cool idea turning yours into an aquahouse @MajThorax :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ideas everyone!

I actually never did ANY housing at all, then saw the greenhouse. I bought the greenhouse then ended up buying Daggerfall Outlook just because I thought it would be a great place for it and placed it on the left tier near the ocean. Of course now I'm into housing all because of a greenhouse :)
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on August 5, 2020 1:28PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ideas everyone!

I actually never did ANY housing at all, then saw the greenhouse. I bought the greenhouse then ended up buying Daggerfall Outlook just because I thought it would be a great place for it and placed it on the left tier near the ocean. Of course now I'm into housing all because of a greenhouse :)

Welcome to housing! Would love to see your greenhouse and new home!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Great ideas everyone!

Welcome to housing! Would love to see your greenhouse and new home!

Me too and I'll try to remember to screenshot mine too.