Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—August 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
1o1cvwznk3wb.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—August 2020"

Become an avatar of order, dress to impress the taverns of Skyrim, and find a fearsome or fawning new friend within the Crown Store this August!
Staff Post
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be a crown sale during the upcoming QuakeCon At Home? Would be nice to know before contemplating a purchase of Bastion Sanguinaris when it becomes available tomorrow.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pets. I am also interested in Nerien'eth for the absence of Lich style pages.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • RavenLake
    RavenLake
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Nice pets. I am also interested in Nerien'eth for the absence of Lich style pages.

I absolutely agree. Some good stuff here.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Please oh please give us a crown sale this month.

I want a pack of the moon crates D:

Also ugh stop with the limited time houses.
    Edited by voreo on August 3, 2020 2:58PM
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Bastion Sanguinaris will be available in-game and in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from August 4 to August 20 at 10am EDT. Furnished and unfurnished versions will be available.

Please tell me we can buy this with gold then and not a typo.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are all of these Crown items, or are there Gem items mixed in there?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerien'eth set! Now that's something worth grinding for.

Hope those weapons look sick! Getting high expectations by looking at that art.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Gem exclusive items will be called out in a separate section if any are available that month.
    The Bastion Sanguinaris will be available in-game and in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from August 4 to August 20 at 10am EDT. Furnished and unfurnished versions will be available.

A copy paste error unfortunately. Will updated the article for clarity.
    Staff Post
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Gem exclusive items will be called out in a separate section if any are available that month.

A copy paste error unfortunately. Will updated the article for clarity.

NNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Greymoor motif? Usually the public event style comes out sooner than this no?

Also disappointed there’s no Tyrants of the Merethic Era returning since it’s very Skyrim themed.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New Moon? Interesting, those crates are less than a year old. Meanwhile we haven't seen Wild Hunt or Dwarven in well over a year.
    (I suppose that's good for my wallet though...)

Speaking of things returning, Monster Set rereleases? Each is out for only a month and they've been coming for two years now, so a lot of newer players missed a bunch. Can they start making like the Crates and pop back for a short time, like maybe a weekend every 2-3 weeks?

Also still waiting for some hairstyles like Short Mussed Wave to release. The Style Parlor section of the store hasn't gotten any love in a while, and some of these styles have been seen on NPCs for ages.

I'm really excited about the Bard outfit though; it looks great. Can't wait to see what other bard things are coming up...

Edited by tomofhyrule on August 3, 2020 5:34PM
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Moon? Interesting, those crates are less than a year old. Meanwhile we haven't seen Wild Hunt or Dwarven in well over a year.
    (I suppose that's good for my wallet though...)

Speaking of things returning, Monster Set rereleases? Each is out for only a month and they've been coming for two years now, so a lot of newer players missed a bunch. Can they start making like the Crates and pop back for a short time, like maybe a weekend every 2-3 weeks?

Also still waiting for some hairstyles like Short Mussed Wave to release. The Style Parlor section of the store hasn't gotten any love in a while, and some of these styles have been seen on NPCs for ages.

I'm really excited about the Bard outfit though; it looks great. Can't wait to see what other bard things are coming up...

I want Bandaari to return as well. Also I love the plague senche and have the other two raidants but at this point feels like too little too late. I spent my yearly allotted ESO savings on the current crate with no regrets. Also I have a LOT of radiant apex cats now so its going to ruin it if I get yet another. Goodbye Perryie themed high elf. Ye will be missed being converted into a good guy character.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerien'eth Arms Pack at last! Niiiiiiiccccceeeee!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BerzerkLlama
    BerzerkLlama
    Soul Shriven
    No Tsaesci motif :'(

I was hoping it would show up in August like it did last year.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icereach Coven Motif
    Svarrid Snow-Seer, Guard of Windhelm, writes: “Little is known about the witches that make up this sinister faction, and even less is known about the kind of weapons and armor they adorn themselves with. It is my duty to report on these aspects of the Icereach Coven as best I can so that we may learn more about our enemy.” Use the motif to learn the Icereach Coven crafting style.
    The Icereach Coven Crafting Motif will be available in the Crown Store on all platforms starting on August 12 at 10am EDT. The Icereach Coven Motif Chapters and Book have a chance to drop in-game from the last boss of the Icereach Dungeon.

Question in regards to the Icereach Coven Motif. Is it going to DROP from Dungeons starting August 12 or is it now currently? And if so, since when?

Also, nice layout this month! I have been waiting for that Trinimac Statuette! Can we get any word on a Morrowind Event and I'm hoping for an Almalexia Statuette!? I'm waiting for that Brassy Assassin personality to return!!! Thanks

@ZOS_SarahHecker
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Morrowind event with the Lord Vivec's Pack please. I really love the round bed. Also, great offerings for August! Going to be tough keeping my bank account safe. Also, Wild Hunt Crates? Pretty please?
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Singing Bard costume turns the player bald - like several of the recent fancy hats do. That renders those hats unwearable as far as I'm concerned. I have a handful of other hats that deal with hair very nicely though so I'm hoping these bald hats can be fixed.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Azura furnishing pack statues. Went straight into my char garden (Velothi Reverie):
    4vdgxxlevx6l.jpg
    gq7zvnvuex62.jpg