The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login screens

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
What ios happening???? I usually have to wait up to 1 whole minute for the login screen to operate - this completely spoils the continuity of the game. Now I have been sitting her for over 5 minutes and nothing has happened. Please Bethesda - you are going to lose players if you don;t get this sorted out.
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry, I am confused. Are you stuck on the log in screen? If so you may want to try a system clean up (assuming you are pc) I timed my log in today (5 mins ago) on pc na and got from the user and pass screen to in game in under a minute ten. Only time I have a longer one is when a new patch us out.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting your system?
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    Since the 7 hour maintenance there has been a problem with the loading and exiting of the game, ie logging out game freeze, need to dashboard, change character game freezes need to dashboard, loading in has taking up to 3 tries to get to character selection, so whatever they "fixed" they still managed to break something.
    XBOX EU
    On a brighter note the crown store has zero problems !!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @pipelighter

Are you still having issues with logging in?

If so, please let us know the platform you're on and any error messages coming up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post