The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recipes from New Life Festival

devildarklink
Hi guys so I am following a specific build and notice that I need lava food which comes from the Recipe: Lava Foot Soup-And-Saltrice - Elder Scrolls Online.

Then I notice that this recipe is from the new life event, which I believe is over right guys? Is it still possible to get this recipe like normal drop or what? Do I need to buy them? It's so expensive :o

Thanks a lot!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New Life Festy is at the end of December, @devildarklink ... so we're still five (5) months away from when it drops.

30k-35k on PC NA at the moment with quite a few listings at the guild stores. That's not too bad compared to some other recipes.
  • devildarklink
    Okay I got it, I thought I could get it from overland content drops after event finished, and the event would be a one time thing. So basically it's a seasonal event and happens every single year, nice! Thanks for your help!