The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PFG nerfs still not reverted

igniz93
igniz93
✭✭✭
Hmmm... What are you waiting for ZOS?

Are you really gonna go through with these changes?
  • Playboy_Shrek
    Playboy_Shrek
    ✭✭✭
    why would they?. the item has 3 , 5 item passives. kinda absurd if u ask me.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be new here.
  • IonicKai
    IonicKai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    You must be new here.

That's maybe a little too real... Seriously though ZOS has a track record of doing whatever they decided and we have to live with it for at least a patch. I'm hoping they won't with PFG because I disagree with the logic but they probably will.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have better chance of finding ufo on your yard than ZoS reverting to anything sensible.

Sad but true....
  • martijnlv40
    martijnlv40
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely not going to change this pts cycle, unfortunately. We'll just have to cope with it.
  • factoryreset
    factoryreset
    Soul Shriven
    why would they?. the item has 3 , 5 item passives. kinda absurd if u ask me.

Yes, it's the number of passives that matters, not their effects and impact on gameplay.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Short answer is Yes... they are likely to go through with them.
    Playing since beta...
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't always get what you want because you complain...
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    You don't always get what you want..

But if you try some times you just might find...
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....