The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS sets on Xbox NA

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
I now have seen two of the new PTS sets on Xbox NA (Crimson Twilight and Lady Thorns Mask) how is this possible? I thought the sets were only on PTS as they weren’t even uploaded to live yet
Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know?
    Xbox NA
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Seen"? What do you mean? Someone wearing it? Or "linking" in chat (which is easily a fake)?
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @Lord-Otto it was at labyrinthian in Western Skyrim. I was farming stone husk fragments there when a group of three had passed me fighting enemy’s and one of them had a blood mist around them that hurt enemies and healed them (Crimson twilight) and another person had a blood sphere spawn in the air that gave the sanguine burst synergy (lady thorn monster set).
    Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    And they were normal people not ZOS
    Xbox NA
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you activate the orb? The popular Hollowfang set also spawns an orb. And the mist... maybe the other morph of Elusive Mist? Sap Essence? Visual effects can easily mess up when there's a lot going on, maybe it were similar effects.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it’s possible, I didn’t know about the hollowfang set. And no I didnt activate the synergy but I saw it for a split second before someone else did.
    Xbox NA
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is pretty much impossible for these sets to be on Xbox right now because as far as I know, the coding isn't even on our consoles for these sets yet. We won't receive the coding until we actually download the patch next month.

You are just seeing other sets with similar animations.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you have a link in chat or some other confirmation, @TonyDemonLord, these sets are not on the Live servers yet.