Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not receiving Access Code email

Maudso
Maudso
Soul Shriven
Not played the game for some time, but when trying to log in to my account I get the message an access code has been sent via email, but nothing is received.

I have tried the account recovery via support (ticket number #:200724-007418), but no email received from that either (guessed there would be some auto-response generated from submitting a ticket). Confirmed no email being sent to spam etc. & also confirmed email account working (got the email from the forum reset password request almost straight away).

Any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Maudso

I have contacted you via PM regarding your ticket. It looks like you've been contacted and can now get logged in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Maudso
    Maudso
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply BillE. Yeah support got back to me & had to change my account email to get it sorted, but all good now.

Thanks for the PM too :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that your account email has been updated. Since the issue is now resolved, we will be closing out the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.