Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Night Mother's Gaze

haris13594
haris13594
Soul Shriven
Hello there, on the current patch, a lot of the sets that are giving a single form of Major/Minor buff on its 5th piece(Toothrow, Medusa, Rattlecage etc) are either getting an increase on their current bonus or an extra set bonus added to them (The only exception would be Dreugh King Slayer, but that set has 2 Major buffs on it) .I am surprised that NMG is not getting the same treatment given that not only does it have a condition to proc, major fracture has so many sources to get that it makes this set somewhat redundant/left in the dust.

I suppose its possible that maybe fracture has a different value to other set bonus when it comes down to its rating, but I really do hope that this set gets a looked at.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if they gave it an additional bonus. They should have left NMG's armor debuff a unique value long ago. Not much point in using it the way it is now, especially after Razor Caltrops received Major Fracture.