Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I hope you guys got the sexual harassment ticket i opened

Scarletblaze
Scarletblaze
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GregoryV can you guys please process this fast?
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    this person just changes name and does it again or gets another account
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this person just changes name and does it again or gets another account

Pretty sure he or she will stay on your ignore list even if they change names.

Now if this person keeps creating new accounts to harass you with - then yeah - maybe a ticket is in order here. [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 23, 2020 6:41PM
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    its multiple women, not just me
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try putting the ticket number in this post, so if a mod does check, they know where to look.
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    if they ask for ticket number, i will post
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try putting the ticket number in this post, so if a mod does check, they know where to look.

This. Otherwise, they would have no idea what ticket you are speaking to.
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    ticket: 200723-006018
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    i assume this post was moved from general chat so it's not as public to people?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i assume this post was moved from general chat so it's not as public to people?

This thread is still in general. It has not been moved.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Scarletblaze we can confirm that your ticket has been received and the appropriate team will be investigating your report as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    it was moved from eso general discussion
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    this is general help
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I have more screenshots too, was only allowed to submit 2 of them with your system
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was moved from eso general discussion

Ok, yes, missed the help part. Probably a good place for it since the point seemed to be getting help making sure Zos had received the ticket. Heck, many regulars to the forums do not look in the general section, to begin with. I did not see this thread in the general or general help sections.
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    i just hope you guys perma ban this person...he will just keep making new toons or accounts which somehow bypass any previous ban's hes gotten
  • GhostWolf_ESO
    GhostWolf_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i just hope you guys perma ban this person...he will just keep making new toons or accounts which somehow bypass any previous ban's hes gotten

if they ip or hardware ban him he can evade it with ease there are how to guides on the net on ban evasion and a bios ban would be pointless all you have to do is hex edit the bios firmware and presto any ban received is a ban evaded
    Asst GM NonPlusUltra
    Officer Art Ov War EU/NA
    Never Forget 11-12-19 The Legendary 8
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    so what you are saying @GhostWolf_ESO is ZoS can not fully comply with their own terms of service agreement by banning people for violations? hmmm
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what you are saying @GhostWolf_ESO is ZoS can not fully comply with their own terms of service agreement by banning people for violations? hmmm

ZOS does not ban "people". They can ban accounts, devices, and machines.
    Jeremy wrote: »

[Quoted post was removed]

[Quoted post was removed] (Edit: It was about ignoring not being effective against harassment)

Maybe not, but it should always be part of the response. This is why ZOS can automatically add someone to your ignore list when you report them.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 24, 2020 7:22PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • GhostWolf_ESO
    GhostWolf_ESO
    ✭✭✭

i know of people who were permabanned for death threats,doxxing and swatting and they are back on new accounts by the methods i said in my last post zos's TOS means nothing to them
    Asst GM NonPlusUltra
    Officer Art Ov War EU/NA
  • GhostWolf_ESO
    GhostWolf_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

ZOS does not ban "people". They can ban accounts, devices, and machines.
    Jeremy wrote: »

Maybe not, but it should always be part of the response. This is why ZOS can automatically add someone to your ignore list when you report them.

they can ban all the accounts they want there is a site you can get a game key from for as little as 3 bucks and like i said zos clearly cant keep the more toxic players out if they know how to evade bans on devices and machines
    Asst GM NonPlusUltra
    Officer Art Ov War EU/NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i know of people who were permabanned for death threats,doxxing and swatting and they are back on new accounts by the methods i said in my last post zos's TOS means nothing to them

ZOS can mechanically only do so much on their end. There may be some sort of system in place (possibly a requirement) to pass along more serious allegations to law enforcement. If the situation gets that serious, that would be the next step more than likely. ZOS can ban accounts over and over, but if an individual knows how to bypass those restrictions, they can just keep making new accounts.
  • Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    zos is amazing...they are on this! submitted everything thank you @ZOS_Adrikoth <3